Whos picking KONDO???

Silva - Convincingly !

I pick Silva. It should be a great fight.

Honestly, at the stare down at the last PPV event I didn't think Kondo looked like he was at 205 pounds. On the other hand, Silva looks like he is about 220 to me. That's just judging with the naked eye though. I think Kondo will hold his own. I'd love to see Kondo win and I will be betting on him as long as the line is favorible. I can see him beating Silva with ala flying knee.

well wait and see,

Silva by KO.

I am the leader of the KONDO bandwagon!

I'm rooting for him. He will definitely bring it to Silva

This is gonna be a great fight, Yuki Kondo has an excellent chance of beating Silva. He is one Japanese fighter that has great striking skills, I'm hoping he lands the flying knee and KO's Silva

Look how puffy Silva's face is.

At Pride's website they give 91 kilos for Silva's weight = 200.44 lbs.

I like both fighters. I will put money on Kondo.

I am picking kondo, pride definately considers him the last japanese fighter with a chance of beating vanderlei.

I think he will do it.

"Well Silva is like 210-215 these days.
I agree that if Silva never touched a weight, he'd only be like 175-180.

But Kondo is lucky to be 185"

Sperry also outweighed kondo by even more then that I believe, people claimed sperry had to big of weight advantage for kondo. Kondo has always weighed 198, I have old pancrase tapes listing him at 198 years ago. But after seeing his fight with josh, i think it safe to say, kondo can make an impact regardless of weight.

When I seen him escape full mount twice against josh who was twice his size I was certainly impressed.

kondo is super tough. but silva is just too overwhelming for
anyone under 205, except maybe randy couture on a good day.

but if he's +400 i'd put money on him.

No question Kondo is the underdog but Silva will loose at some point. Who knows ?

Well it about time someone gives Silva a run for the title. Kondo!

I`m rooting for Kondo to knock the smell all the way back to Brazil but I know it won`t happen.

I`m picking Kondo to get K.O.`ed and stopped again. Noone even remembers the Vladdy demolition or the Tito beat down?

Beating Sperry doesn`t mean shit either. He is nothing but a washed up old man who shouldn`t even be in Pride and fights like it too.

It may be a better fight than usual for Pride and a Japanese fighter who they match Silva with but still Kondo is going out . First rd. K.O. for Silva.

"I`m picking Kondo to get K.O.`ed and stopped again. Noone even remembers the Vladdy demolition or the Tiot beat down. Beating Sperry doesn`t mean shit either. He is nothing but a washed up old man who shouldn`t even be in Pride and fights like it too."

Just when Im starting to respect willies comments I see this. We will see when the fight happens. If he gets dominated I will apologize but I think he will at least have a good showing if not a win, you are giving kondo no respect.

"Whos picking KONDO???" People who have healthy crack habits. Vanderlai will practically maul Kondo.

has kondo even been ko'ed? i know he's been subbed before.