Who's the hottest Gracie girl?

After seeing how beautiful Kyra is on that other thread, I began to wonder, DAMN!, not only does the Gracie family produce warrior after warrior, but they also pump out some serious hotties as well.

But who is the most beautiful Gracie girl?

Please post pics :)

lol @ this thread! :)

What up Eddie? Hope to see you in Nashville.
The answer to your question is Segina Gracie, but I can't post my pic since I think shes under age :) sorry

how old are they?

How old are they!!! Maybe you should ask their Dad.I know there both in college.

ttt is right!

Fatbuddha is 100% correct! Pervert!

OMG, hot chicks with a GOD. What a photo.

WTF? more pics!

great thread

"The answer to your question is Segina Gracie, but I can't post my pic since I think shes under age :) sorry"

all together now:

POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! POST IT!

no shit post it

I think the girl in the yellow swim suit with Rickson is a little hotter than Kyra.

Some guy I know is just curious as to what her name is, what is it? :)

"I know if I do not say Rose she will kill me, so I say Rose Gracie. J/K . . .
Seriously, Rose is as beautiful outside as she is inside (I recently found out what a great heart she has). But she is crazy, too!! "

HR

I have to agree with Howard on that one..

• Mr Elephant

ttt for the gracie girls

doesnt Royler have some fine ass daughters too

dude, some guy that liked my band that was dating her a while back brought her to one of our practice's... in person... wow... she's uh... yeah... not too shabby at all

someone needs to romo-shop that pic..lol

There are pictures of Segina on the net.

http://www.gracieacademy.com/multimedia/photos.shtml

LOL - Eddie wants to 'tap' another Gracie :)