Who's the worst fighter to fight in Zuffa's UFC?

Angela Magana has to be in the running. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Well fuck. If we're not going with Toney or or Punk then I'd have to say Kimbo Slice. Phone Post 3.0
What about the dudes Kimbo beat? duh. Phone Post 3.0

Strange Brew Phone Post 3.0

CM Punk

James Toney

Rolles Gracie

Gabe Ruediger

Gabe Ruediger. Watch his fight vs Joe Lauzon - man was that awesome Phone Post 3.0

Lawngnome060 - Aside from CM Punk and James Toney, Who obviously had no business being in the octagon, I'd go with Jessamyn Duke. Phone Post 3.0
Peggy Morgan? Phone Post 3.0

Surely it has to be Toney or Punk? Neither did anything other than surive for a couple of minutes, and get beaten badly.

Joe O'Brien - Wes sims is up there. Phone Post 3.0
Come on wes might not of been an elite fighter but he wasn't that terrible. Phone Post 3.0

Duke Cockhold - Chris Availia? I think Artem is bottom barrel and he smoked hin Phone Post 3.0
Wring on both Phone Post 3.0

dowthebow -
Duke Cockhold - Chris Availia? I think Artem is bottom barrel and he smoked hin Phone Post 3.0
Wrong!! Phone Post 3.0

tiki, josh haynes, alessio (can't believe he went 0-5 in the ufc). yoji anjo missed the zuffa purchase by a month..

If you stuck punk and anjo in a shipping container at night, who's standing there when you open it up the next morning? :D

Tiequan zhang Phone Post 3.0

Andy wang Phone Post 3.0

Vincanni -

Cm Punk is the easy answer.

First post nailed. Although that was an easy fucking question.

Sean Gannon Phone Post 3.0

Cody McKensie. Flattered to decieve with his subs on TUF, but once he got in the real show he looked like an amatuer show fighter.

He'd still utterly ruin me, but nowhere near UFC standard (if that's even a thing anymore). Phone Post 3.0

El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - Sean Gannon Phone Post 3.0

Gannon had a bad outing against a fighter that was a bad matchup for him, but he is nowhere close to the worst. Actually, I think everyone EXCEPT CM Punk has been a real fighter. CM Punk is not a real fighter, so he is the worst.

dowthebow -
dowthebow -
Wrong!! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah definitely not the worst I just didnt want to give the same answer as everyone else. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - Sean Gannon Phone Post 3.0

Gannon had a bad outing against a fighter that was a bad matchup for him, but he is nowhere close to the worst. Actually, I think everyone EXCEPT CM Punk has been a real fighter. CM Punk is not a real fighter, so he is the worst.
Idk if you can classify him as a Zuffa fighter though Phone Post 3.0

Rousey's girl band of coat tail riders. Phone Post 3.0