Who's tougher, Irish or English?

I would think Irish.

They call em "fighting Irish" for a reason! Phone Post 3.0

Both tougher than Aussies Phone Post 3.0

RingStinger - They call em "fighting Irish" for a reason! Phone Post 3.0
They're American. Thought we were talking actual Irish people. Phone Post 3.0

I'm English but also part Irish

Irish - will get drunk fight for any reason and then shake hands forget about it

Old school English just like to fight

My dads uncles use to go out for a drink and if there wasn't a fight they'd fight each other
Completely retarded I know

I once saw my dad steaming drunk he fell flat on his face and his nose had completely snapped to one side

I said dad you've fucked your nose,

His response was "Jesus again, right (snaps back in place) I'm going to bed" Phone Post 3.0

English. Phone Post 3.0

Despite my mostly Irish heritage, I vote English.

Why? Well, there's been English occupation of Ireland for how long now? Phone Post 3.0

English. Phone Post 3.0

Jone2tone - Despite my mostly Irish heritage, I vote English.

Why? Well, there's been English occupation of Ireland for how long now? Phone Post 3.0
Those sneaky IRA devils make a showing every now and then for a kick Phone Post 3.0

The American plastic paddy takes it but they're a hybrid mutt of protestant English/Scots Irish and Catholic "pissed you stole our country" Irish Phone Post 3.0

Irish Phone Post 3.0

The English.

'Most' Irish are thoughtless drunken bums.

'Most' English are thoughtful drunken bums. Phone Post 3.0

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Both tougher than Aussies Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post

zebedee - 
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Both tougher than Aussies Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post

In fairness you could answer that to "Who's tougher? Jaden Smith or Justin Bieber"

Thats like asking who wins a race: the Olympic champ or the Special Olympic champ

Irish Phone Post 3.0

Irish, no doubt. The Brits drink tea and eat crumpets, the Irish guzzle fire water (whiskey). That should tell you something Phone Post 3.0

Willin - Irish, no doubt. The Brits drink tea and eat crumpets, the Irish guzzle fire water (whiskey). That should tell you something Phone Post 3.0

You need to learn your stereotypes. That one is about the English not British....big difference