Who's your favorite "average" fighter

By average I don't mean to bash, just someone who's never been considered a top level fighter. Gives everyone a fight but loses to top competition.

Leben, He always comes to scrap, never looks to cruise into a decision win. Always looking for the KO or sub. Your always in for a good fight when he's in there.

Lytle, Always entertaining, a career's worth of KO's and Submissions.

Tank, had zero technical striking, No subs, some wrestling, But he was packing some fuckin anvils! His persona sealed the deal, Dude literally went from the bar stool, to the cage, back to the bar stool.

Dan miller!! Phone Post

Spencer fisher always came to fight, Same with Marcus Davis.

Robbie Lawler

I'd have to go with Nate Diaz, but it would changed on what you consider average

Brad Pickett. I want to qualify that though, because I don't believe he is a truly average fighter. I think he is top, top level, but will never win a title because he is gonna drop some close decisions due to the scoring system.

Catsmasher Phone Post

Lytle
Scott Smith

Robert Emerson always brings it and is from the area im from.

Not saying Emerson is average, but ranking wise because of activity as of late

Cruz2ninjafoya - Robert Emerson always brings it and is from the area im from.

South County? Hello neighbor

Thiago alves... I might consider him a bit above average.... Can't beat Fitch or Gsp though. Phone Post

gage949 - 
Cruz2ninjafoya - Robert Emerson always brings it and is from the area im from.

South County? Hello neighbor

Yessir

I enjoy Evangelista Santos not the best record but always exciting. Not "average" yet fits the bill for this discussion.

Gina Carano Phone Post

Lets not forget Don Frye, although he was considered a top level fighter in his hayday, he continued to pack the budo well into the later stages of his career.

Evangelista Cyborg
Melvin Manhoef
Krazy Horse

Jens Pulver. Nowadays, Wand, as sad as that is.

Jason macdonald for sure. Phone Post

Sam Stout, Chris Lytle, Pat Berry Phone Post