Who's your favorite boxer of all time and why?

My favorite boxer of all time is, Tommy Hearns. The reason I love watching him so much is because he had god given abilities when it came to reach, power and determination to give his all. Phone Post 3.0

Iron Mike. Technique, speed and power were amazing Phone Post 3.0

george chuvalo

canadian, 93 fights including fights against ali, frazier, foreman and was never knocked down.

plus all the personal stuff he had to deal with.

Jack Dempsey. Phone Post 3.0

JBax1991 - My favorite boxer of all time is, Tommy Hearns. The reason I love watching him so much is because he had god given abilities when it came to reach, power and determination to give his all. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed followed by Iron Mike 80's version

Kentpaul -
JBax1991 - My favorite boxer of all time is, Tommy Hearns. The reason I love watching him so much is because he had god given abilities when it came to reach, power and determination to give his all. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed followed by Iron Mike 80's version
Haha. It's honestly a split between Hearns/Tyson for me too. Phone Post 3.0

I love ricky hatton. Proved that heart and will power can take you a long way. Not the most skilful boxer but knew how to use what he had to his advantage Phone Post 3.0

sugar ray leonard, god given talent in that speed and reflexes and yet so fundamentally sound. hard work and talent plus could dig in and really be a pitbull in the ring

James Toney, I went to high school with him. Yes, he was a bit of a jerk then too but he's my Ann Arbor homey so he's my guy.

KOphil25 - Iron Mike. Technique, speed and power were amazing Phone Post 3.0
This. Ali is a close second IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Rocky Marciano.. only undefeated HW Champ.. to bad a plane crash took him away Phone Post 3.0

Ray Leonard, Ali, Alexis Arguello Phone Post 3.0

Tyson because he is who I grew up seeing tear people up. Phone Post 3.0

Or Foreman. He is a lean, mean, grilling machine. Phone Post 3.0

TheJudge - James Toney, I went to high school with him. Yes, he was a bit of a jerk then too but he's my Ann Arbor homey so he's my guy.
Lol. Did he sound the same back then? Phone Post 3.0

Marvelous Marvin Hagler. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Mercer. Pure power puncher Phone Post 3.0

Pernell Sweet Pea Whitaker Phone Post 3.0

PrettyBoy - Pernell Sweet Pea Whitaker Phone Post 3.0
Haha. Are you sure it's not Floyd? Your username.. Phone Post 3.0

Roy jones enough said! Phone Post 3.0