Who's your favorite boxer of all time and why?

Diego Corrales
Did he ever have a boring fight? Phone Post 3.0

Gatti...I think it goes without explanation.

laddertothesun -

Rip Phone Post 3.0

Harry Greb! Love this guy!
Grew up with Sugar Ray L, Marvellous Marvin Hagler, Hitman Hearns, Hands of Stone, , Barry McG etc etc
Just absolutely Love Harry Greb. I had a lovely chat with Leon and Stitch about him at UFC 85. Phone Post 3.0

JBax1991 -
laddertothesun -

Rip Phone Post 3.0
Gatti v Ward bouts still make my hairs stand on end. Holyfield v Bowe I round 10/11 were epic. Ike Willaims v beau omg Could go on and on. 1am. Need sleep. Phone Post 3.0

Topsyjt - Harry Greb! Love this guy!
Grew up with Sugar Ray L, Marvellous Marvin Hagler, Hitman Hearns, Hands of Stone, , Barry McG etc etc
Just absolutely Love Harry Greb. I had a lovely chat with Leon and Stitch about him at UFC 85. Phone Post 3.0
How old are you to have Greb as your favorite? Meaning did you see his fights or are you going off of footage? Phone Post 3.0

Ricardo"Finito"Lopez

Wilson_20 - I love ricky hatton. Proved that heart and will power can take you a long way. Not the most skilful boxer but knew how to use what he had to his advantage Phone Post 3.0
Good call.

I always enjoy watching guys fight above their level with will, heart and determination. Phone Post 3.0

Iron mike bc he was a real, natural fighter. I remember that look in his eyes walking down the aisle, all he wanted to do was knock his opponent out Phone Post 3.0

Being from philly, I have to support Bernard Hopkins Phone Post 3.0

El Gran Campeon Mexicano....Julio Ceasar Chavez Phone Post 3.0

Prince Naseem
That dude was so entertaining in and out of the ring Phone Post 3.0

I'm naming 2 Roberto Duran, loved that crazy bastard the same way I love Nick Diaz. and Chris Byrd dude was just about the slickest guy I ever saw in that ring you'd be standing right in front of him throwing bombs and he'd evade every one and slap the hell out of you while doing it.

Marvelous Marvin Hagler Phone Post 3.0

Prince Naseem Hamed.

Tied for 2nd is Angel Manfredy and Arturo Gatti.

So many more I loved but I limited it to strictly which guys got me sold on a ticket to see them regardless of opponent faced. Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - I'm naming 2 Roberto Duran, loved that crazy bastard the same way I love Nick Diaz. and Chris Byrd dude was just about the slickest guy I ever saw in that ring you'd be standing right in front of him throwing bombs and he'd evade every one and slap the hell out of you while doing it.
Wilfred Benitez was like Byrd on steroids in terms if making you miss. I remember Dundee talking about Ray Leonard in between rounds saying "He's RIGHT there but I can't hit him." That is a REALLY quick guy saying that. Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - I'm naming 2 Roberto Duran, loved that crazy bastard the same way I love Nick Diaz. and Chris Byrd dude was just about the slickest guy I ever saw in that ring you'd be standing right in front of him throwing bombs and he'd evade every one and slap the hell out of you while doing it.
I still HATE that we never got to see Duran v Pryor. Pryor would have been a great addition to the HOF rotation that we had in the 80's. Duran jumped right over 140 to get to Leonard at 147. Phone Post 3.0

Julio Cesar Chavez. Easy choice for me. Phone Post 3.0

I grew up watching him fight. All my uncles and older cousins would get together and watch the fights. Some of the best memories of my childhood.. plus obviously JCC was a badass champ with an exciting style. Phone Post 3.0

If Thomas Hearns hadn't been on the business end of that all-time highlight reel KO, he would be nearer the top of most peoples lists. Unfortunately that's what a lot of folks remember about Tommy Hearns. He was awesome and he's in my top five. Phone Post 3.0