Who's your MMA MVP for this year so far?

Jones had two title defenses, one of them a top 3 FOTY, broke the LHW title defense record and moved to P4P number 1. He has to be considered.

But if Weidman wins again I think it's automatically him Phone Post 3.0

Faber if he beats Mayday

Eunuchorn -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Off the top of my head I'd go with the Mighty Mouse vs Benavidez winner. Phone Post

oh yeah good call. If MM wins, its 3 title defences this year. If Benavidez wins, its a 4-0 year.

I guess i was being sexist towards the lower weight classes

I'll probably talk myself into Barao as foty with how he won his two title fights and how good the opponents were. Phone Post

Matt Brown for being Matt Brown.

Vitor Belfort for a career rejuvination of sorts resulting in 2 brutal KO's over top contenders

Barao for being the most underappreciated yet most exciting and talented fighter on the roster.

Chad Mendes for going from decision machine to finishing machine and being the first to polish off Guida via strikes.

TJ Grant for going from completely unknown to REAL #1 contender in a matter of two of the most brutal finishes of 2013.

Those are my 5 picks.

Real easy answer, Nick Diaz! He helped Dana sell nearly 1 million WOLF TICKETS.

ttt

Eunuchorn -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Off the top of my head I'd go with the Mighty Mouse vs Benavidez winner. Phone Post

oh yeah good call. If MM wins, its 3 title defences this year. If Benavidez wins, its a 4-0 year.

I guess i was being sexist towards the lower weight classes
Lol @ sexist. Phone Post 3.0

SHOGUN250 -

Matt Brown for being Matt Brown.

Vitor Belfort for a career rejuvination of sorts resulting in 2 brutal KO's over top contenders

Barao for being the most underappreciated yet most exciting and talented fighter on the roster.

Chad Mendes for going from decision machine to finishing machine and being the first to polish off Guida via strikes.

TJ Grant for going from completely unknown to REAL #1 contender in a matter of two of the most brutal finishes of 2013.

Those are my 5 picks.

Great picks. Phone Post 3.0