Whose selling mats in FL

ttt

I'm in Saint Augustine now.

I have the 2 inch dollamur's and they are much softer than zebra's. That said you have to use mat tape and that sucks.

Hey chainsaw are you teaching somewhere? What are the brand of your mats? Is dolamur the material or the namebrand?

Cleat, where are you training now?

answer the question fool.

Crunk: I am just opening my academy now in Boca Raton, FL. It is an ATT affiliate.

I used the Dollamur mats in my gym, travis lutter reccommended them to me and They are a really nice product. the 2 inch dollamur are Better than zebras as far as comfort and coushin but zebras look a little nicer because they dont use mat tape.

check www.dollamur.com They can cut the mats to any specific size and the mats roll up and are much lighter in weight than most other mats.

Richie, its Mike from Sean's and Marcio's. Where r u training? Call me. I have been busy lately and need to get back to training.

TTT

Good to hear you're fighting in WEC again.  Let me know if you need anything.  You can barrow my neoprene belly wrap to get rid of the baby fat.

TTT!

TTT!

What up crunk, new mats for a new school? or just for private training?

Whats happenin Charles congrats on the new school and you UFC win. You gonna be down in Miami for the GFC correct?

TTT

Ben: Yeah I will be there rooting you on thanks for the nice thoughts.

Yeah Rob I'm opening a school in Daytona Beach come check us out. We open Jan 1.

Mike man whats up long time no see. Come train man. There is an awesome black belt here Ricardo "Chita" Barros teaching bjj and a bunch of tough guys to train with.

Hey Rich,

Give me a call tate Tuesday afternoon. I can give you some different options including Dollamur, we are partners with Dollamur for the Flexi-Roll.

I acually did some Judo with you a couple of years ago in San Jose, I coach & train at SJSU.

Happy Holidays

Chuck Jefferson
Swain Sports
800-662-4616
clinch.tv

Rich

I have a Swain vinyl mat with 1 3/8 foam. It's 21' x 51'

It's a 1000 sq ft of mat space

It's 6 months old retails for 2500 I am selling it for $1000 plus shipping I am in NY

Let me know

Hey chuck yeah man i remember you and thanks ill call ya