Whose Used Liquid Clenbuterol?

One of my best friends recently bought some off a lab site and believes it will be the bump that helps him to a spring/summer six pack. He's been bulking through the fall and into this winter with his diet, lifting and college football. He told me he was going to add clen to a clean diet with morning cardio to final cut enough BF% in the spring for the vaunted "six pack".

I told him to I'd be wary of using any "supplements" like that seeing as he's still young at 23

I'm interested everybody's input, results, warnings just in case i should tell him to go for it or give him a good argument to call it off.

Not sure that most people really need such substances to reach their goals. However, real Clen, does work wonders when used correctly and intelligently. I have worked with some guys who have had great success with it.

That being said, it has an intense stimulant effect, and should be cycled for best results and to avoid being over stimulated by using too much, too fast, too soon.

Ultimately if one should choose to use such substances, they should really do their homework and not just start popping pills etc.

TAKU

Taku - 

Not sure that most people really need such substances to reach their goals. However, real Clen, does work wonders whe used correctly and intelligently. I have worked with some guys who have had great success with it.

That being said, it has an intense stimulant effect, and should be cycled for best results and to avoid beig over stimulated by using too much, too fast, too soon.

Ultimately if one should choose to use such substances, they should really do their homework and not just start popping pills etc.

TAKU

Thanks for the great advice, I too would always prefer an educated course rather than a blind leap

I used liquid clen with a transdermal for spot reduction a while back. Fixing my diet has given me much better results over the long term.

^^Who sold you the idea that that would work?

Keep if professional - I used liquid clen with a transdermal for spot reduction a while back. Fixing my diet has given me much better results over the long term.

Excuse my ignorance, but i was under the impression that any type of spot reduction is more commonly a myth and that total lowering of BF% was the only way to achieve such a thing. Can you elaborate on what you mean by a "transdermal"?

Spot reduction without chemicals is a myth. However, liquid soluble clenbuterol salts are low enough in molecular weight to be carried through the skin by transdermal agents. I mixed liquid clenbuterol with an over the counter transdermal from nutraplanet. I applied it to my abdomen where thought I needed it and it worked.

Plus you can skip the systemic side effects like changes in your heart structure, arthymia, and loss of sleep.

Keep if professional - Spot reduction without chemicals is a myth. However, liquid soluble clenbuterol salts are low enough in molecular weight to be carried through the skin by transdermal agents. I mixed liquid clenbuterol with an over the counter transdermal from nutraplanet. I applied it to my abdomen where thought I needed it and it worked.

So let me get this straight, you took regular liquid clen, which i am assuming would usually be taken orally, and instead you mixed a dose in with an over the counter transdermal like lipoderm or whatever you bought from nutraplant?

never took the liquid but did take the pill years ago..i took an average dose every day and it does have a stimulant effect but not a pleasant one..it made me moody, shaky, and it did NOT decrease appetite like many other stimulants do...it also gave me mild insomnia eventhough i took it early in the day...the hand tremors i got from it were unbearable though, i would sit at the table and i was barely able to hold my fork without looking like a crackhead...i combined it with T-3 and i was seeing good results within a week but the side effects were too much so i got off..wasnt worth it to me, i would go with ephedrine if you are that determined to drop some bodyfat..

Taku - 

Not sure that most people really need such substances to reach their goals. However, real Clen, does work wonders when used correctly and intelligently. I have worked with some guys who have had great success with it.

That being said, it has an intense stimulant effect, and should be cycled for best results and to avoid being over stimulated by using too much, too fast, too soon.

TAKU

Where is the best source for this type of info do you think?

OneGloveJimmerson - 
Keep if professional - Spot reduction without chemicals is a myth. However, liquid soluble clenbuterol salts are low enough in molecular weight to be carried through the skin by transdermal agents. I mixed liquid clenbuterol with an over the counter transdermal from nutraplanet. I applied it to my abdomen where thought I needed it and it worked.

So let me get this straight, you took regular liquid clen, which i am assuming would usually be taken orally, and instead you mixed a dose in with an over the counter transdermal like lipoderm or whatever you bought from nutraplant?

That is correct, sir.

Keep if professional - 
OneGloveJimmerson - 

That is correct, sir.

How would you compare your results with a transdermal to those of taking clen orally? if there is a difference at all..

I tried orally a few years back and had some serious sides so dropped it after a few days. I can't really compare. The topical works though. Combine with decent diet and your abs will get well defined fairly quickly. I think long term dieting is better though as you lose fat everywhere, not just mostly where you put the stuff.