Whose you favorite President?

For me it has to be Andrew Jackson! 

Teddy

ShanTheMan -

Teddy

Teddy seems to btoa rich kid who put on an outdoorsman  persona that elevated him to president. 

Mutant -
ShanTheMan -

Teddy

Teddy seems to btoa rich kid who put on an outdoorsman  persona that elevated him to president. 

Yeah but he boxed/wrestled.  That was more my reasoning than anything else. 

Coolidge wasn't horrible considering the time.

Washington did something amazing in refusal of power.

Jefferson understood freedom.

The rest pretty much suck balls.

George Washington. There’s not even a close second.

Trump.

Not even close.

Mutant -
ShanTheMan -

Teddy

He was that, but he fought pretty hard to be looked at in a more rugged way. Went to demote and lived as a frontiersman to compensate for his shortcomings. It’s like he was ashamed. Maybe that’s why he didn’t care for Wallstreet types. 

Mutant -
ShanTheMan -

Teddy

You call avidly hunting, fishing, jungle expeditions, war, real ranch hand Cowboy work etc. a persona? Sure he wasn't born in a barn, but he certainly walked the walk in many aspects as he fell in love with that life.

Also helping establish national parks etc. and his many conservation efforts doesn't give much credence to it being a charade. 

Trump and Washington

TexDeuce -
Mutant -
ShanTheMan -

Teddy

You call avidly hunting, fishing, jungle expeditions, war, real ranch hand Cowboy work etc. a persona? Sure he wasn't born in a barn, but he certainly walked the walk in many aspects as he fell in love with that life.

Also helping establish national parks etc. and his many conservation efforts doesn't give much credence to it being a charade. 

Him joined the rough riders was more about image and fake photos such as riding the moose. The national park system was great and was his greatest accomplishment and hunting /fishing was normal for the time. 

All the aforementioned of course plus:

Ronnie "commieCrusher" Reagan 

and my hot take:

Richy "nottaCrook" Nixon

Morgan Freeman. 

nobody in my lifetime, and I don't trust books. I'd bet the history books will speak very highly of obama, over the next 50 years, but living it tells me a different story. 

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

ufc98newb -

nobody in my lifetime, and I don't trust books. I'd bet the history books will speak very highly of obama, over the next 50 years, but living it tells me a different story. 

No one will want to admit that our first black president was anything less than an angel sent from heaven. He was guaranteed historical rose-colored glasses from the moment he was elected.

Jfk,  he wasnt an angel but I believe he saved us from nuc lear war.  He also fought the big banks,  sort of

Teddy Roosevelt.

Chango

Cleveland was pretty cool Had a child out of wedlock in the 19th century, owned up to it, and still won.