why all the evilmaster hate?

Has the underground really became that Zuffaphobic to where anyone who says anything that supports the UFC they are a troll and a shill? Scratch that, if you even question an organization that isn't the UFC then you are a dumbass and a paid shill. I know that most of you love supporting fighters outside of the UFC because you think that it will make you sound smart to your friends when you start name-dropping, but come the fuck on. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Diaz, Melendez, Miller, Alverez, and Henderson fighting, among others, but I don't buy the Overeem hype. Great kickboxer? one of the best. Has he faced any opponents that should make him top 10 in mma? not at all. And don't say Rodgers, because we all know that's fucking retarded. Anyway, moral of the stort, quit fucking crying any time someone questions your fictional heroes, you sound like a bunch of 12 year olds that are obsessed with making a bunch of internet folk think that they are "super fans."

When it comes to mma EM and I usually are in agreement other subjects are a different story.

It is very apparent that Zuffa has allot of paid posters on this board.

'paid posters' lol

EM is a respected forum member. Nough said.

"I know that most of you love supporting fighters outside of the UFC because you think that it will make you sound smart to your friends when you start name-dropping"

yeah that must be it

i dont think anyone hates him...hes just a funny lil fellow...

because i have had the misfortune of reading his posts and gotten into long arguments where he seemed to be on a personal quest to prove he had no idea what he was talking about, and because he is retarded. seriously i think he might be missing a chromosome or two.

ArtWanderlei -  "I know that most of you love supporting fighters outside of the UFC because you think that it will make you sound smart to your friends when you start name-dropping"

yeah that must be it

I'm not saying thats the only reason people support fighters outside of the UFC. Obviously there are great fighters that don't fight onder the zuffa banner. I'm just saying that this seems like the most obvious answer for people who support mediocre fighters and say that they are amazing just because they aren't in the UFC. (and no, that's not directed at Overeem fans.)

UnzippedAndMcCorkh0led -  'paid posters' lol

Respected is an extreme stretch.

I dont think he is pure troll, but he is certainly emotional, and not rational with alot of posts/opinions.

I could care less about any of that.  EM is alright in my book.

What pisses me off and needs to be banned from this site are all the guys who think they are so-lets say clever and cute with their little nicknames:

I could understand when it was one or two, but it is getting out of hand.  I can see calling Koscheck Kos, but callling Rashad "Shad"

Yo does Ping have the Jits to beat Page or will he get KTFO like Quez did to Snar?

ArtWanderlei-

Yo does Ping have the Jits to beat Page or will he get KTFO like Quez did to Snar?

this made my head hurt.

ArtWanderlei

LOL ^^^

You reckon Shad will beat Gun, Tos beat Quez?

EvilMaster looks like Zangeif from Street Fighter... Phone Post

He's been doing this crap since he got run off of Sherdog back in the mid 2000's.

My recommendation would be to switch over to the Firefox browser, get the greasemonkey addon then use the script at this link. It will allow you to block ANYBODY on the OG, even as a mudnamer.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/63629

You can block threads they start, replies to threads they make and it works against any screen name on here. Just click the little triangles that will appear after the name of the user member once you install the addon and the script.

It's really the best way to cut down on the kind of BS that goes on here on the UG and also the OG. Imagine not having to see a single thread, a single reply by EM, CRE, Redneck or ANY 10'er or the incoming class of 11's.

The best thing to do with spiritually sick individuals is remain silent, ignore them, don't reply to them and don't get sucked into their negativity and sad little worlds that they live in as they use the internet as a twisted social outlet. Even if one of them in claiming to be double reverse inverse inverted veiled payback trolling somebody.

If you're mean and stupid, you're being mean and stupid, period.

And let me add that EM gets most of his "conspiracy" material from conspiracy torrent websites. I busted him on the OG nearly a year ago, here are the screenshots to prove it.

645 GB of video, audio files downloaded!

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/master_tang_ug/EvilMaster-Conspiracy-Torrent-Accou.jpg

torrent comment, same typing style, same schtick.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/master_tang_ug/em2.jpg

Guy is a leech and can't even maintain a proper ratio to boot.

Happy New Year Underground.

MT

LMAO @ MT

He did a funny analysis of me the other day that was hilarious

EMFAN

Master Tang - He's been doing this crap since he got run off of Sherdog back in the mid 2000's.

My recommendation would be to switch over to the Firefox browser, get the greasemonkey addon then use the script at this link. It will allow you to block ANYBODY on the OG, even as a mudnamer.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/63629

You can block threads they start, replies to threads they make and it works against any screen name on here. Just click the little triangles that will appear after the name of the user member once you install the addon and the script.

It's really the best way to cut down on the kind of BS that goes on here on the UG and also the OG. Imagine not having to see a single thread, a single reply by EM, CRE, Redneck or ANY 10'er or the incoming class of 11's.

The best thing to do with spiritually sick individuals is remain silent, ignore them, don't reply to them and don't get sucked into their negativity and sad little worlds that they live in as they use the internet as a twisted social outlet. Even if one of them in claiming to be double reverse inverse inverted veiled payback trolling somebody.

If you're mean and stupid, you're being mean and stupid, period.

And let me add that EM gets most of his "conspiracy" material from conspiracy torrent websites. I busted him on the OG nearly a year ago, here are the screenshots to prove it.

645 GB of video, audio files downloaded!

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/master_tang_ug/EvilMaster-Conspiracy-Torrent-Accou.jpg

torrent comment, same typing style, same schtick.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/master_tang_ug/em2.jpg

Guy is a leech and can't even maintain a proper ratio to boot.

Happy New Year Underground.

MT

Kinda off topic but I wasn't aware of this Greasemonkey addon before and it's brilliant. Thanks for the heads up.

The amount of scripts is overwhelming though. Any other scripts you can recommend apart from the UG one?

I can't get GM to work for the life of me. 

EM has always been a quality member here.

UnzippedAndMcCorkh0led -  'paid posters' lol

an EvilMaster Fan here ...all day