Why all the rockhold hate?

It seems to me that everyone here on the UG has some serious hate for the guy and I'm not sure why. He is very exciting and finished all his fights but two to Tim Kennedy and Jacare early in his career. The guy also is super well rounded and his technique among the best in the ufc only below Mighty Mouse in my opinion, and the loss everyone brings up against vitor was a vitor sauced up beyond imagination. The same vitor who almost beat Jon jones and rockhold had to fight him in Brazil in his first ufc fight. Everyone says he is too cocky, but so is bisping and everyone seems to love him now. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't like him at first in strike force but he's grown on me. For everyone else it seems to be the opposite lol Phone Post 3.0

He seems like a nice enough chap, and he's 3 for 3 so far in this thread so maybe "everyone" is a tad of an exaggeration.

Im a fan Phone Post 3.0

His dong is too big, main reason. 

Dodge135 -

He seems like a nice enough chap, and he's 3 for 3 so far in this thread so maybe "everyone" is a tad of an exaggeration.

Yea maybe it was an exaggeration, but every thread I saw everyone seemed to not like him Phone Post 3.0

Because he's in this man's way

Simple: jealousy.

Successful, wealthy, world champion, confident, good looking, fit, etc.

Those things bring attention to the faults within beta males. They look at him and realize that they are the opposite and that stirs up emotions within them.

He's typifies the douchey jock persona.

When he smiles it seems disingenuous and you can see the demon in his eyes. Phone Post 3.0

sundin4prez -

Pure jealousy..

The man is one of the most well rounded fighters today, speaks very well, has money, is physicaly attractive and knows all this and plays on it..

Speaks very well? Haha... What?! Phone Post 3.0

Willin - He's typifies the douchey jock persona.

When he smiles it seems disingenuous and you can see the demon in his eyes. Phone Post 3.0
Show me where the mean jock bullied you.

Ok that was mean Phone Post 3.0

I like him.  As one post mentioned, he's exciting to watch and the guy brings it everytime.  After he won the belt last December, he had lunch next to our table at Tap Sports Bar (MGM) with his buddies.  You couldn't even tell he was the champ.  People who recognized him stopped by his table to congraulate him and he thanked everyone who did so.  Super cool dude.

People usually don't like meat head douche bags. Phone Post 3.0

Willin - He's typifies the douchey jock persona.

LOL...spoken like a true intimidated beta who was wedgied all through high school.

Just seeing Rockhold or hearing him speak brings back bad memories, eh?

He's rich, handsome, has a huge dick, and is a world class fighter. What's not to hate?

lol. look at a picture of Luke Cockhold then track down some of these obese keyboard warriors. It's not hate, it's jealousy.

I hate him because I ain't him Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold is a beast. Super talented. I think the problem alot of people have is that he talks like hes an untouchable fighting god. Also, after vitor spin kicked him in the face he complained forever about it, Still to this day he brings it up. 

i like him

so does my gf :(

Somethings he says I think hes an idiot, other times I find him actually pretty funny Phone Post 3.0