Why all the rockhold hate?

I love the guy. Since the SF days. I don't get the hate. Phone Post 3.0

Becsuse he is no Tim Kennedy Phone Post 3.0

Too alpha. I'm a fan though. Phone Post 3.0

Willin - 
sundin4prez -

Pure jealousy..

The man is one of the most well rounded fighters today, speaks very well, has money, is physicaly attractive and knows all this and plays on it..

Speaks very well? Haha... What?! Phone Post 3.0

Helluva fighter but on the mic he's a full blown potato.

The guys personality rubs me the wrong way, but I would trade lives with him in an instant. 

Rockhold is my favorite middleweight Phone Post 3.0

Hes a douche. Talks shit about opponents after beating them. As far as people claiming jealousy, gsp was my favorite fighter. You dont get much richer or better looking than that - but he was respectful and classy Phone Post 3.0

Why is everyone talking about his supposedly huge pecker? Is this confirmed? And by who? Pics?

You know, not being queer or nothing. Just for research purposes. 

He's too cool for many people Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a dick. Like watching him fight. Gawd damned beast. Phone Post 3.0

fun to watch and dude shreds on a skateboard still Phone Post 3.0

Because he's killing it in life with a smug attitude, Non life killing people will always hate him. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
Willin - He's typifies the douchey jock persona.

When he smiles it seems disingenuous and you can see the demon in his eyes. Phone Post 3.0

LOL...spoken like a true intimidated beta who was wedgied all through high school.

Just seeing Rockhold or hearing him speak brings back bad memories, eh?
Lol. You really cut to the core of this one. Phone Post 3.0

Well, well, well... just learned from the press conference that it was Luke that ducked Jacare, not the other way around.

S Dubaya - 
ausgepicht -
Willin - He's typifies the douchey jock persona.

When he smiles it seems disingenuous and you can see the demon in his eyes. Phone Post 3.0

LOL...spoken like a true intimidated beta who was wedgied all through high school.

Just seeing Rockhold or hearing him speak brings back bad memories, eh?
Lol. You really cut to the core of this one. Phone Post 3.0

Seemed his pain was a very personal one. He kind of slipped up on keeping it hidden.

Who cares what the people here say? 90% of the UG are fat nerds Phone Post 3.0

No humble Phone Post 3.0

Because deep down, we all know he could fuck all our girlfriends/wives without even trying. And we'd probably all high five him afterward. Phone Post 3.0

Cock envy, imo. Phone Post 3.0