Why are all Soup's threads NSFW labeled?

Horeshit…Soup is the original Gold Name and you mods are not safing his work ? He’s always been respectful and his pics classy. Give it a rest guys. Until some fool throws nudes in, Soup should be allowed the lenience he has earned…

2 Likes

I thought he did that himself somehow… that’s pretty lame if it’s mods.

The guy is nothing but class!

1 Like

The Singapore Slinger…

4 Likes

Kirik goes around nannying every thread that isn’t a fag cuck fest with his fancy new thread warnings.

1 Like

Are you saying Kirik did that?

1 Like

I’m saying I often see Kirik edit threads in my subs to put “nsfw” headings on them. Can’t say specifically about soups threads.

I don’t know ? There are idiots here that can ruin a good Soup thread, but they shouldn’t start off with the # of the beast before shit goes down… know what I’m sayin ? If your offended by the clothed female body…reddit is that way _____>

1 Like

Ok. Whether he did or didn’t it his his site and he can do what he wants but then he has to create a balance to keep folks continuing to remain here

1 Like

666 is the number…. Now which Genesis sing has that in its lyrics?

I have no problem with that…Kirk allows the only semi right wing forum left on the planet so…great ! But Soup is a goddamn legend…

1 Like

He is at that

Haha…you got me bro… I like me some Phil as much as the next guy but I’s need a google search to answer…

It’s about a 20 minute song and about 40-50 years ago. Man I can’t believe it was that long ago

46 dude…life is flying away…

Suppers ready ?

Now back in topic. I’m not sure how it came that Soups threads got the NSFW. Maybe so if you see another of his threads without it you might be curious why

Yep

1 Like

Holy fuck…23 minutes on youtube…

Never said he couldn’t or shouldn’t. He can do all the faggy cuck shit he wants, what’s the point in having Top Men like yourself if you’re not a power bottom?

If you are going to play it then find a live version. Someone actually created an animation one that is pretty cool as well

1 Like