"Why are AMERICAN Men so LOYAL?"

couple years ago my fiend's Brazilian fiancee (NO PICS), now his wife, asked us that question at a gathering

EDIT:  brazilian fiancee (no pics again) comes from an upper middle class family, both her parents are doctors in brazil and she is an architect here in NYC

we all kind of double taked, but she was serious....specifically, bc of men having  "women on the side" not being common in the states as it apparently is in Brazil

i thought 2 things:

1.  do non americans really see American men as more monogamous (sp?) and loyal?

2.  do brazilian men normally ahve fun on teh side and their women just "dont ask, dont tell" type of thing?

The Brazilian girls I've dated have said similar things.

Also, having Brazilian family I've noticed this seems to be true.

But I have a limited scope. So, I'm just giving you feedback based on what I've seen and heard. Could be somewhat isolated incidents... that repeat themselves over and over. Haha.

In Phone Post 3.0

The Brazilians I've known cheated.

or we are just not as blatant with it. can a woman walk off with half there in brazil if she catches you cheating in brazil?

in which country if a woman catches her man cheating and leaves him will be praised for having strength and courage and for being a survivor and in which country will she be looked at as a dumb bitch who couldn't keep her man?

Because that is what is culturally expected of you, and if you get busted by your wife, the bitch can take you for all your money.

We're better than them. Phone Post 3.0

lets get dangerous - I've heard same exact thing from a Brazilian woman who I was banging. She was married to an American man and I felt so dirty and used after Phone Post 3.0

o that's another thing.......is it common for the women to also have fun on the side

my friend's wife also mentioned that theyd rather their man have fun with "several" than one....meaning, as long as he doesnt have a constant relationship with a particular woman it's cool

Friend's Brazilian gf is ok with side pieces given certain stipulations. It sounds pretty awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Brazilian men are known to run when caught cheating. Phone Post 3.0

attn marsman

In Phone Post 3.0

american men are some of the most feminine on the planet.

they flex to other males and asian dudes at the bar thinking they are masculine. but when it comes to women their legs melt like jello.

masculinity only matters relative to the opposite sex.

on that scale, american males are perhaps the most feminine on the planet.

The white knight culture in the US is developed beyond belief. it is high level.

This thread was like an EVILYOSHIDA signal.

psychologically I think western males and american males are weaker, that's why they accepted the faux feminism movement.

white american dudes think if you have big muscles and a big hog you are a man. that is a joke.

when men actually had power in the 1950's, men weren't messing around with that many women. women were chaste and chose who they were going to have sex with the hope of marriage.

now we have a bunch of subverted boy toy dudes who think they are alpha cuz they are fucking new girls every week. in fact these males are feminine.

if a girl really liked you she wouldn't want to show you her slutty side. If you are getting easy tang, it's pretty much a guarantee you are a beta male.

the only caveat is if you're super rich or famous.

Daredevil73 - This thread was like an EVILYOSHIDA signal.

haha yep.

whenever I got out, i meet tons of new girls, and many of them seem to be neutral with me. Later on I hear from some mutual friends that this girl likes me or they think i'm attractive. but they would never show it face to face.

if if a girl respects you as a dude, you think she is going to show you she is a slut? that is just common sense.

why do people think feminine dudes getting so much play these days?

american males have the least power they have ever had in history. in fact they are an oppressed gender in general. yet girls are more promiscuous than ever.

in a male power age, women are not easy. take that to the bank.

also just to be fair, the american legal system cuckolds males.

males are generally making more money and they buy the house, car etc.

so if they mess around, they will get divorced by their wife. then the wife's new boyfriend will be living in HIS HOUSE with HIS KIDS.

this is another reason why american males are so cognitively weak with women.

NO FAULT DIVORCE.

but at the same time american males let this happen by agreeing to these laws. the white knight culture is strong.

american males have been brainwashed with a darwinian mode of thinking. every other male is a threat to the resource, and that resource = women. so american males never help other american males, yet they will help every other women out there.

the situation is ridiculous beyond belief. all you married men, your life is at the mercy of your wife. anytime she meets a new boy toy that boytoy could be living in your HOUSE with YOUR KIDS if she falls in love with him.

fact of life.

In Limbo - 
lets get dangerous - I've heard same exact thing from a Brazilian woman who I was banging. She was married to an American man and I felt so dirty and used after Phone Post 3.0

o that's another thing.......is it common for the women to also have fun on the side

my friend's wife also mentioned that theyd rather their man have fun with "several" than one....meaning, as long as he doesnt have a constant relationship with a particular woman it's cool

this is the default view of most non-emasculated societies in teh world.

a mature wife knows that she is no longer attractive and as long as the husband is bringing home the bread she turns a blind eye to some one-time fooling around

when she lays down the hammer is if some dude falls in love with a girl and starts funneling cash to her.

people can blame US law but US law was made by white men. nearly all of it.

I certainly think that western males are generally quite feminine compared to other groups. They will go further to please women than any other group. they go the extra mile

EY: Yeah, you might be getting laid every week by supermodel bombshells, but I have a website and more YouTube hits than you. Big muscles and a big hog? I'll stick to my big ego. Westerners bad. China good.

Love you EY. But sometimes you say some borderline retarded shit. You're like some kind of idiot savant. Phone Post 3.0

Sogflop - EY: Yeah, you might be getting laid every week by supermodel bombshells, but I have a website and more YouTube hits than you. Big muscles and a big hog? I'll stick to my big ego. Westerners bad. China good.

Love you EY. But sometimes you say some borderline retarded shit. You're like some kind of idiot savant. Phone Post 3.0

that is a joke.

I'm not saying rejects are liked by girls.

i'm saying if girls are having NO STRINGS ATTACHED SEX WITH YOU ALL THE TIME, it probably means you're a weak beta male.

you know when girls mess with celebs and famous dudes they want to get married or want to get pregant right? that's because famous dudes and rich dudes are ALPHA MALES with resources.

if a girl is just having fun with you and she just leaves without feeling anything, you've been used as a boytoy.

that's the point I'm making.

if you don't understand this, continue to think i'm an idiot.

i speak sense.