Why are black people predominantly on fleek?

Why, science? Why?

I have no clue what you just asked

Because it's genetically similar to fleeing?

because on lean was so 2012....

Much like my Poly\Hawaiian brethren, being barefoot in sand or dirt helps polish those paws. Faggots.

A word used by those intent on decimating the English language, and further depleting the ever dwindling repository of individuals capable of intellectual conversation.

For anyone who uses the term 'on fleek' I've added links to the big words to help you out.
I have a terrible vocabulary because I am a high school dropout. I have difficulty expressing myself with actual words, so I compensate for my inadequacies by using made up words and hope that no one questions it. In the likely event that someone DOES question it, I will react as if they are laughably out of touch. My portrayal of an uneducated social media whore is on fleek.

Slang term used by uncultured idiots to describe perfection.
by Makeupqueen October 21, 2015

It’s the extra calf muscle. 

Because they can pay for it with EBT?

TheVandalz - Much like my Poly\Hawaiian brethren, being barefoot in sand or dirt helps polish those paws. Faggots.

LOL! 

clattymine -

It’s the extra calf muscle. 

Jimmy the Fleek 

Not sure which is worse, black people decimating the English language or OP bringing up some stupid sounding remote term to try and sound edgy.  The former didn't piss me off enough today to make a post about them, however...

TryhardNobody - 

Does no one know this is a spin

Yes, I knew this, just flicking around.