Why are blacks more affected by covid?

THIS is fucking why!!!!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-coronavirus-easter-pensacola-cookout-massive-party-police

More than 100 people gathered outside an affordable housing complex in the Florida Panhandle for an Easter cookout Sunday, defying social distancing measures amid the coronavirus outbreak before police arrived to break up the scene.

Videos shared on social media showed at least 100 people, most of whom were not wearing masks, gathered on the lawn in the Attucks Court community in Pensacola.

One Facebook Live recorded by a resident showed police vehicles driving through the neighborhood, as their car megaphones instructed residents to obey the governor's stay-at-home order. Other officers wearing personal protective equipment are seen on foot passing residents, many of whom had children with them, telling them to disperse.

Bingo. 

My best friend is an EMT in the south Bronx and he said it’s business as usual there. Large gatherings, people hanging out all night etc. 

One word. 

Compliance. 

it's not their fault

They should have filled one of those pest control lawn spray tanker trucks with a mixture of corona and bad aids and sprayed them all down.  

1 Like

ufc98newb -

it's not their fault

Gods plan? 

1 Like

Hopefully the virus can eliminate our stupid members of society that partake in these activities. I mean that regardless of race.

3 Likes

Because Trump

Brianmx234 -

Hopefully the virus can eliminate our stupid members of society that partake in these activities. I mean that regardless of race.

This.  Race or religion.  Pisses me off that these selfish pricks have to ruin it for the rest of us that are trying to be in it together. 

ABCTT_SENNIN - 
ufc98newb -

it's not their fault

Gods plan? 

covid is obviously racist

duh

so is the establishment that has put them in a position to be disproportionately affected by covid...

...which is also racist

duh again

Some are just more prone to making poor decisions than others... probably why they're at an affordable housing complex in the first place. That's where they belong.

1 Like

I drive by a few bus stops on my way home from work. I always see at least 5 or 6 black dudes standing less than a foot from each other, no masks, no gloves, slapping hands, sharing cigarettes.

I don't know if they don't care, or think it's all bullshit. But it makes me super angry. The shit will never go away with people like that.

White sumpremecy to expect black people to not do whatever the fuck they feel like doing

Hey man, you vanish from the hood and the hood forgets you. That's more dangerous than anything.

theBEAToff - Some are just more prone to making poor decisions than others... probably why they're at an affordable housing complex in the first place. That's where they belong.

But look at the video the OP posted, doesn't look like a housing community to me with normal looking houses and cars etc.

They just don't care, society has lead many of them to believe that they are the vicitms no matter what.  

Florida is fucked if they open up the economy any time soon imo. 

I am disappoint that this thread isn't about menthols. 

Brianmx234 - 

Literally....Darwin....