Why are Colby and Usman not submitting guys the same way Khamzat does?

How would I have several photos of someone that isn’t me lol

I was at 279 at the T Mobile. Wearing my Nate Diaz shirt. I posted pics of my seats and a pic of me with Irene Aldana afterwards cause I ran into her as I was drunk and stumbling around Vegas lol

Great question. Outside of the millions if not billions of photo collections on the publicly accessible internet, I have no idea how one would acquire such a thing.

1 Like

I do think the pics are u but that does nothing to prove your not also Jack nooo 2 people can worship fighters alllll daayyyyyy allllll niiight like you 2 do If your not him u act exactly the same but nicer Ill give u that

u pretty smart ill give u that

There’s literally nothing I can do to prove I’m not Jack lol

I told you to ask the admins or whoever to check our IP addresses you’ll see I’m just a redneck from Warren Michigan

Who exactly was taking Woodley down in his prime?he had the highest takedown defense stat in the UFC before he fought Usman.

1 Like

Actual wrestlers such as Colby got him down 3x and Kamaru got him down twice

IP address comparisons mean little in the way of proof.

way passed Woodleys prime

2 Likes

I just got into a fender bender this guy just rear ended me while getting drive thru and I didn’t even get out to check my bumper I was more preoccupied with checking those takedown numbers :woozy_face:

That’s Cormier’s reaction to reading your posts! Lol

1 Like

Again, he had the best takedown defense in the UFC until he turned 37 and fought Usman. He got old.

1 Like

Maia has to be the no. 1 when it comes to all time failed takedown attempts

2 Likes

Did they get him down when they were 39? That’s how old Demian was when he faced him.

1 Like

Khabib went 0 for 13 in a fight as well. I guess that means they both sucked at MMA wrestling.

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

1 Like

Lol for real. I’ve never once heard anyone call him a wrestler until today. It’s bizarre

And I’m not even trying to hate on the man. I’m a BJJ fanboy almost all of my favorite fighters of all time have BJJ backgrounds (Nick Nate BJ etc.)

That’s why I get so annoyed that wrestlers don’t learn BJJ. They can take their opponent down at will but then they can’t always do much from there. It’s infuriating. That’s why I like Khamzat

1 Like

Chael sonnen has said a few times on his podcast if he could go back in time and redo his career he would have trained BJJ and submissions from the very beginning

That’s a dumb comparison.
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

i do agree BJJers need to improve the takedowns if they want to ground fight.Maia at one point had terrible takedowns but got much better as his career progressed

2 Likes

This Vegito turd really has a little man complex going on here. Just quit before you embarass yourself even more. You can’t read, you don’t know what you’re talking about and you don’t comprehend basic conversation. Take a knee and let the adults speak. Thank you.

2 Likes