Why are liberals obsessed with defending Islam?

What's the end game here? I really can't wrap my head around it. Is it just that they have to disagree with conservatives no matter what? I mean these people would gladly cut your head off on film and send it to your family, but you feel a need to defend them??? It's mind bottling really. Phone Post 3.0

And to be clear I'm not here to debate about Islam or just bash liberals. I would like to hear a liberals honest response to the question. Bring on the vote downs now. Phone Post 3.0

I love brown cocks -HereWeAre

*joking, don't turn this thread into one of your rants Phone Post 3.0

I keep on hearing about this but yet to see it in the real world. One of the most anti Islam people I know is a Pearl Jam listening, Starbucks drinking Obama voter. I consider myself slightly left leaning and Im disgusted by ISIS and their sympathizers. Phone Post 3.0

Workplace violence!

Dear Libruls

I noticed you are all gay retards that hate America. Just wondering why are you guys such fucking assholes? Serious question here I don't meant to offend or get into some deep discussion I was just wondering that one thing. Thanks.

-love, Conservitards

ShanTheMan - I love brown cocks -HereWeAre

*joking, don't turn this thread into one of your rants Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Like I said I'm not here to bash liberals. But that guy is something special. Phone Post 3.0

OldManMinerva - Dear Libruls

I noticed you are all gay retards that hate America. Just wondering why are you guys such fucking assholes? Serious question here I don't meant to offend or get into some deep discussion I was just wondering that one thing. Thanks.

-love, Conservitards
Here's another special one. Thanks for trying to contribute I guess. It would help if you actually answered the question though, as your one of the biggest Islam lovers on here. Phone Post 3.0

meth wizard - I keep on hearing about this but yet to see it in the real world. One of the most anti Islam people I know is a Pearl Jam listening, Starbucks drinking Obama voter. I consider myself slightly left leaning and Im disgusted by ISIS and their sympathizers. Phone Post 3.0
Vu. I live one the "left coast" so maybe I'm used to deal with the hardcore left more then most, but it definitely happens in real life. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man -
meth wizard - I keep on hearing about this but yet to see it in the real world. One of the most anti Islam people I know is a Pearl Jam listening, Starbucks drinking Obama voter. I consider myself slightly left leaning and Im disgusted by ISIS and their sympathizers. Phone Post 3.0
Vu. I live one the "left coast" so maybe I'm used to deal with the hardcore left more then most, but it definitely happens in real life. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. I live in California and work for the public school system so you can imagine the extreme lefties I deal with. I still havent heard people defend Islam. Phone Post 3.0

So, a few people express an opinion and you decide that everyone who isn't a conservative thinks the same way? Very open minded of you.
The issue is extremism, not a specific religion. Phone Post 3.0

One could ask why radical rightwing extremists are obsessed with attacking Islam?

Islam in it's purest form is beautiful. These scoundrels that are into extreme Islam are making things up as they go along.

Don't let them lull you into a mindset of it's 'Islam vs The West'.

It's what they want and you're better than that, young man. Phone Post 3.0

goto the liberal thinktank that is tumblr and you can see lefties defending islam.  such a weird anomoly. they should hate islam the worst considering their idology.

If you don't defend Islam then that's fine and I'm not talking about you, i try to avoid these topics generally, so I don't go around asking every liberal I know about Islam. So your right it was wrong of me to assume that all liberals do it, it's good to know that's not the case. But I have still met a lot here/facebook/face to face that do(plus the liberal president who everyone defends). And I'm asking them why. Thanks for keeping this thread civil for the most part. Phone Post 3.0

Justafriend - One could ask why radical rightwing extremists are obsessed with attacking Islam?
There's this. And all the lies the right feels the need to spread. Look at MBNs thread from a few days ago

There are many Muslims that need to die. But the non stop lies about good ones piss me off Phone Post 3.0

I've never talked to a single person that is defending the tactics of ISIS but I have no issue with Muslims in general.

Extremism in anything be it religion or support of your sport team is what the issue is. Why are the actions of extreme Muslims any different that Christians that bombed abortion clinics years ago?

Extremism is not heathy in any form and often the majority are judged by the vocal few. Phone Post 3.0

So let me get this straight people are upset for practicing the freedom of religion? I'm trying to understand why you wouldn't defend people that don't abuse a religion.

Contrary to what you think alot of people that practice Islam aren't pierces of shit Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Islam in it's purest form is beautiful. These scoundrels that are into extreme Islam are making things up as they go along.

Don't let them lull you into a mindset of it's 'Islam vs The West'.

It's what they want and you're better than that, young man. Phone Post 3.0
I'm going to avoid this bait. Again I'm not here to debate Islam. Phone Post 3.0

Just as big of a question is why many liberals attack Christianity, but don't attack Islam. They are quick to defend Islam against what they claim is unfair criticism, but they are silent when it comes to Christians. It is baffling. I'm not religious at all, and I'm not here to defend either. Phone Post 3.0