Why are MMA "Journalists" such bitches?

I didn't intend this to be as much of a question as it is a conversation. Almost every MMA site thinks that having anything to do with human contact is a bad idea and that anyone who wants to watch UFC 249 should die. 

They somehow think that they and their media conglomerates that write their narrative regardless of the subject matter (vox and bloody elbow/mma mania/cageside seats, yahoo, ESPN, CBS, FOX) just yell about how 3 people within 5 feet of each other is bad while they've been probably dicking more than ten times as many assholes in ritualistic orgies or at least having vegan sex with retarded 4 year olds or whatever's popular. 

Joking aside they probably do those things and also hang out in groups because they're so pathetic that they can't go an hour without grindr buttsex, groceries that have been touched by 10000000 people and postmates delivered IPAs.

So where's the disconnect? Is it just to take it out on normal people like they do with all of their other bullshit? 

11 Likes

And before anyone accuses me of being biased I'm going to go take a shower before noon so I can't be an MMA jou  rnalist. 

4 Likes

No disrespect man, not trying to pick an Internet fight, but why do you think every sport worldwide has shut down? Is it because everyone is irrationally anxious? Present company excepting, of course :-)

NHL a bunch of pansies? Professional boxing - probably too busy pleasuring themselves while watching Sweatin' to the Oldies? The 2020 Olympics ... pfffft looooooosers? 

What's your thinking here?

This is not MMA journalists vs. Dana White, this is Dana White vs. the planet.

10 Likes
Kirik - 

No disrespect man, not trying to pick an Internet fight, but why do you think every sport worldwide has shut down? Is it because everyone is irrationally anxious? Present company excepting, of course :-)

NHL a bunch of pansies? Professional boxing - probably too busy pleasuring themselves while watching Sweatin' to the Oldies? The 2020 Olympics ... pfffft looooooosers? 

Great post, Kirik.

3 Likes
Kirik -

#teamdana 

1 Like

People have simply let this virus scare them out of being rational. In my town Wal-Mart, Kroger, and Lowe’s are packed. Busiest I’ve ever seen them. Apparently that’s perfectly fine, yet these same dipshits are all over the internet yelling at and wishing death upon people breaking the rules and going for a hike lol. Fear and stupidity rule the day. 

12 Likes
Eskimo -

People have simply let this virus scare them out of being rational. In my town Wal-Mart, Kroger, and Lowe’s are packed. Busiest I’ve ever seen them. Apparently that’s perfectly fine, yet these same dipshits are all over the internet yelling at and wishing death upon people breaking the rules and going for a hike lol. Fear and stupidity rule the day. 

It's unreal how idiotic people have become. The media is evil

6 Likes
Kirik -

Thank you for highlighting another angle to all of this. Leftists are furious when people won’t bow down to government policy. Regardless of whether or not people can remain safe is of little concern to these people. Breaking government rules is just a big problem. 

Again, I can go herd myself in with thousands of dipshits at almost any big box store in the country, but fights with zero audience, pre tested fighters and staff, and the blessing of Trump is simply a bridge too far. 

3 Likes
wiggum -
Kirik - 

Great post, Kirik.

Go suck his dick. I’ll suck OPs

4 Likes

Elias cepeda. That's all. 

10 Likes
rudiger - 
Eskimo -

It's unreal how idiotic people have become. The media is evil

Indeed.

First of all, walking, hiking, cycling… that’s all still legal in most places. You do it alone or with the people you live it, not in groups of course. Like if being alone outdoors risk anybody’s lives!

People have gone insane. All the people that never do sports are at the same time paranoid and jealous. Yet they will crowd Walmarts

4 Likes
Kirik - 

1. yes, some people are irrationally anxious. some are irrationally underanxious. we don't really know what is right at this point. even the doctors can be wrong as evidenced by the models constantly changing. 

2. mma is different from other sports because it doesnt involve a team. 

3. it is quite possible that participating in mma in this environment is actually safer than going to the grocery store or working on a construction site or working at a fast food restaurant- all of which are still going on

7 Likes
gokudamus - 
Kirik - 

1. yes, some people are irrationally anxious. some are irrationally underanxious. we don't really know what is right at this point. even the doctors can be wrong as evidenced by the models constantly changing. 

3. it is quite possible that participating in mma in this environment is actually safer than going to the grocery store or working on a construction site or working at a fast food restaurant- all of which are still going on

“mma is different from other sports because it doesnt involve a team.”

How do you think fighters prepare for fights?

2 Likes
Kirik -

Math? I don't think anyone's a pussy besides the majority of the world and myself. 1  vs. 1 isn't the same as 25 vs. 25

4 Likes

No way Kirik stands up to ol' Meniere's Ear......

1 Like
wiggum - 
gokudamus - 
Kirik - 

“mma is different from other sports because it doesnt involve a team.”

How do you think fighters prepare for fights?

not with 10+ people at the same time

2 Likes
Kirik - 

Everyone involved can self quarantine for two weeks after. So long as you ensure that the surrounding staff aren't in a high risk group, the risk is minuscule.

4 Likes

If it really is low risk, then the MMA media can suck it. Let’s be real, the media room always looks like a nerd and fat virgin convention so who cares what they have to say 

7 Likes

No such thing as mma journalists or journalism. 

5 Likes

How was the beach in Florida bros?

1 Like