Why are MMA "Journalists" such bitches?

I agree with OP. Dana and the UFC should be commended for soldiering on. They have a unique sport and shouldn’t be forced to sit idle just cause the NBA is. This isn’t a one size fits all situation.

MMA media are largely overly dramatic on many issues. Unions, CTE, fighter conduct and language, and now Coronavirus. Just look at Kiriks last line of his post. Just cause Dana isn’t sitting at home with his thumb in his ass like everyone else it’s a “Dana vs the Planet” story.

2 Likes

Totally agree OP. I was watching a reaction video to the announcement of the 249 main event on mmafighting yesterday with 3 of their "journalists" and I had this exact same thought. They all 3 just seemed like such whiny pussies. I can't imagine being an MMA journalist and being so against watching some fights.

plastekt - 
Kirik -

No disrespect man, not trying to pick an Internet fight, but why do you think every sport worldwide has shut down? Is it because everyone is irrationally anxious? Present company excepting, of course :-)

NHL a bunch of pansies? Professional boxing - probably too busy pleasuring themselves while watching Sweatin' to the Oldies? The 2020 Olympics ... pfffft looooooosers? 

What's your thinking here?

This is not MMA journalists vs. Dana White, this is Dana White vs. the planet.

Math? I don't think anyone's a pussy besides the majority of the world and myself. 1  vs. 1 isn't the same as 25 vs. 25

'm not following you here. I referenced just three events, the NHL, prize fighting, and the Olympics. I could reference 100s. But how, please, is professional boxing 25 vs. 25 and not 1 vs. 1, and thus is identical to MMA?

1 Like
Kirik - 

No disrespect man, not trying to pick an Internet fight, but why do you think every sport worldwide has shut down? Is it because everyone is irrationally anxious? Present company excepting, of course :-)

NHL a bunch of pansies? Professional boxing - probably too busy pleasuring themselves while watching Sweatin' to the Oldies? The 2020 Olympics ... pfffft looooooosers? 

Like hell it is. If you buy into the fake news hysterics EVERYONE wants the planet shut down, except they don’t. People are sick of this bullshit. The fear mongers are using overblown models that are proven wrong every day. They are conflating deaths and categorizing every death as being from coronavirus simply because someone had it, even if they died of cancer or anything else.

They are trying to hide the many medical studies and evidence about cheap old drugs that can kill the virus because they want to make trillions of dollars on an eventual vaccine. They are trying to push everyone to vote by mail. They want the economy to tank and people to be miserable for politics.

Thank god the UFC and others are saying ‘fuck this’ and trying to get back to normal.

3 Likes
SOO72 - 
Kirik - 

Like hell it is. If you buy into the fake news hysterics EVERYONE wants the planet shut down, except they don’t. People are sick of this bullshit. The fear mongers are using overblown models that are proven wrong every day. They are conflating deaths and categorizing every death as being from coronavirus simply because someone had it, even if they died of cancer or anything else.

They are trying to hide the many medical studies and evidence about cheap old drugs that can kill the virus because they want to make trillions of dollars on an eventual vaccine. They are trying to push everyone to vote by mail. They want the economy to tank and people to be miserable for politics.

Thank god the UFC and others are saying ‘fuck this’ and trying to get back to normal.

Not sure if serious? Honestly.

Ratonally, the number of cancer deaths misattributed to COVID-19 is small, given that so few people have been tested. The reverse unfortunately is not the case. If an elderly American dies in a nursing home, there is no means, practically speaking, to determine at present if the cause of death was potentially due to the novel coronavirus.

Who, please, is it that is that trying to hide the evidence about "cheap old drugs" that "kill" SARS-CoV-2? And who wants the economy to tank?

And do you think that failing to maintain shelter in place orders and failing to maintain social distancing will help us get back to normal?

Posts about Corona virus from the USA mirror a lot of posts from the UK about 2 - 3 weeks ago.

Posts on British forums, Facebook etc mirrored that of Italy 2 - 3 weeks before that.

USA seems to have even worse social distancing then here, and admittedly we've done a wank job of it over here.

Ninja Lee - 

Posts about Corona virus from the USA mirror a lot of posts from the UK about 2 - 3 weeks ago.

Posts on British forums, Facebook etc mirrored that of Italy 2 - 3 weeks before that.

USA seems to have even worse social distancing then here, and admittedly we've done a wank job of it over here.

no bloke...you guys tried herd immunity and then realized it was an utter fail

Being an mma journalist is on the level of being a part time sportswriter for a small town paper, and paid accordingly, whether they’re right or wrong on this issue.

1 Like
gokudamus -
Ninja Lee - 

Our shit bag of a prime minister made sure this would happen. Countries like South Korea and New Zealand are putting us to shame.

Most of us are treating it pretty seriously but it doesn't take a majority to fuck it up.

Mma “journalists” have been coopted by sjws. Simple answer to this. 

3 Likes

LOL TTMFT

gokudamus -
Ninja Lee - 

Anyone dumb enough to listen to that herd immunity bullshit isn't a loss to humanity 

They were almost all pussy faggot pro wrestling marks who got into mma. No training. No sports background. Just getting into flamewars on sherdog about which trunks fedor looked best in. 

3 Likes

Of course a post about fucking retarded 4 year olds gets 10 upvotes. I've said before, this forum is mostly filled with trash now.

Whambo -

Of course a post about fucking retarded 4 year olds gets 10 upvotes. I've said before, this forum is mostly filled with trash now.

And yet you stay and post often about how outraged you are. 

1 Like
Eskimo -
Whambo -

You get off on talking about fucking retarded 4 year olds, I get off on telling people like you what a piece of shit you are. We all have our simple pleasures.

1 Like

Events cancelled thus far:

1.  All UFC events.

2.  All boxing events, including scheduled Joshua, Canelo, GGG, Fury, Wilder,  fights.

3.  2020 Olympics

4.  2020 Euros (2nd biggest tournament, after World Cup).

5.  Wimbledon/other tennis.

6.  F1 season

7.  Champions League.

8.  NBA

9. All football soccer leagues including EPL/La Liga. Serie A  etc

10.  Golf.  Every tournament.

11.  London Marathon

12.  Public NFL Draft

13.  NHL

And 1000 smaller sports, and leagues.

Whambo -
Eskimo -
Whambo -

You get off on talking about fucking retarded 4 year olds, I get off on telling people like you what a piece of shit you are. We all have our simple pleasures.

Not sure what you’re referencing. I’m just glad I get you you off, probably the most serious relationship you’ve ever had.

1 Like

I'm fine with events being cancelled or held in empty stadiums but I've seen an overwhelming majority of MMA media act like any fighter willing to get within 10 feet of each other is a social pariah that should be chastized. 

And lets not pretend for one minute the average modern MMA journalist hasn't been to starbucks or panera bread every day for the last 6 years. 

It is super weird that a few fighters and production people is a danger to our health but stores being packed are totally fine. Sound reasoning.

1 Like