Why are people so quick to hop off the wagon

Once a guy loses. Don't get me wrong Rockholds a douche , and I took great satisfaction seeing him get humbled like that.

That being said the minute he lost, threads cropping up saying he was never that great, glass jaw, overrated etc. Same thing with Werdum, Conor and countless others. Phone Post 3.0

lots of people sit around waiting for someone to finally lose so they can go off on him/her as if the fighter is a total loser. he may be 20-0, then finally lose, and some cockbags will be there saying "i told u he sucked!".

no loss, or losing streak, erases former wins

He lost to bisping man, and does appear to have a glass jaw.

He was also talking like he was going to become the GOAT Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - He lost to bisping man, and does appear to have a glass jaw.

The Anderson Silva talk was bad karma, unless you're fighting him or a legend yourself, you keep his name out your mouth. Anderson is on a level only a handful of fighters are worthy of and should be revered as such.

Wolfcastle is on the right track - people aren't hopping off any wagons imo.

I'm an overly opinionated fan and Luke is an example of a fighter I've always hated- champion or not. Mainly the millionaire matchmaker thing and bitching about getting leveled by Vitor, calling out older guys, avoiding others, training with Cormier etc.

It hurts to see these fighters on top, especially when they beat your long time favourites. Many experienced this with Conor vs. Aldo. But what can you say?? They're the champ. The KOd your guy.

When that fighter then gets devasted ie. Rousey Holm, Nate Conor, Rockhold Bisping then the less gracious of these fans that have been suffering for a long time let it all out on here and facbook slating that smug fucker than bashed your boy.

cuttooth -
shaqitup - He lost to bisping man, and does appear to have a glass jaw.

The Anderson Silva talk was bad karma, unless you're fighting him or a legend yourself, you keep his name out your mouth. Anderson is on a level only a handful of fighters are worthy of and should be revered as such.

As true as the Spiders credentials are the fact that faggots on here try to argue even he wasn't legit shows how fucked some mma "fans" can be.

No doubt we'll hear how Bones wasn't that good either when he receives his first legit loss. Phone Post 3.0

To err is human

Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. - Patton

MMA fans are horrible and fickle as the bloggers that control their brains.
Fedor was the biggest example of this. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly don't remember or know anyone who was, or is a Rockhold fan.  I'm sure they exist, but I'm guessing there are not very many

Sure, tons of MMA fans respect his abilities, but I never really saw a band wagon to jump off of.

To most fans you're only as good as your last fight, hell I've seen some people saying Jones sucks based off his last fight which he won. Phone Post 3.0

Depends on a guys attitude. Some guys have fans till the end. Arrogance or unaccountability usually aren't tolerated too long by fair weather fans Phone Post 3.0

Keyboard warriors never have a clue. They just think they do.

Fight fans don't jump on wagons and don't need to get off them. Only childish losers do that crap. Phone Post 3.0

the thing about luke is that hes not really great at any one thing

he has great kicks, but his striking actually is not very good..machida was schooling him, weidman was basically even with him and bisbing KOd him

hes very good on the ground, but how is his wrestling

he relies a lot on size and strength

hes a good fighter and hes tough but i wouldnt put him up there with the great champions

I was a big Rockhold fan during his Strikefroce days and even when he came to the UFC. It was his arrogance towards Wiedman after he won the belt and how cocky he was that just made me want to see Bisping shock the world. I knew it was a long shot, by it was nice to see Bisping get it done against a guy that was so dismissive of his opponent. Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - Once a guy loses. Don't get me wrong Rockholds a douche , and I took great satisfaction seeing him get humbled like that.

That being said the minute he lost, threads cropping up saying he was never that great, glass jaw, overrated etc. Same thing with Werdum, Conor and countless others. Phone Post 3.0

Its a personality trait of the UG and people in general.

They/we like winners.

I had gotten flamed for a Weidman thread after Silva's leg snapped.

Apparently, now Weidman is a "fag" and a [insert name here].

Had someone made the same comment then, they would have been VD into oblivion.

Go figure.

I still think he's elite and will most likely get his belt back if his chin doesn't let him down. Phone Post 3.0

Was never on the wagon. Have always been a weidman fan. Still am even if he doesnt get the title back. As for other people- fairweathers. Phone Post 3.0