Why are Russian women so beautiful?

No other woman comes close. Can someone explain to me why Russian women are so superior in the beauty department? Phone Post 3.0

That's just like... Your opinion man. Phone Post

AllAmericanBoxing - That's just like... Your opinion man. Phone Post
If you disagree then you are out of your element, Donny! Phone Post 3.0

Something is missing here...

http://russianreport.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/babushka-apples.jpg

go get some

Oh russia Phone Post

My buddy lost his virginity to a girl from Russia. They don't take dental hygiene quite as serious over there. Phone Post 3.0

AllAmericanBoxing - 

That's just like... Your opinion man. Phone Post

I agree. 45% of Eastern European women have yellow or crooked teeth. It's a major tossup with them.

They are beautiful until about the age of 30. Most do not hold up well. Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure -
AllAmericanBoxing -  That's just like... Your opinion man. Phone Post

I agree. 45% of Eastern European women have yellow or crooked teeth. It's a major tossup with them.

in for the expertise of our british og'r frens Phone Post

See during WW2 90% of men died defending the Soviet Union against the Great German onslaught...<br /><br />After the war there were so few men that the ones left got the pick of the litter. Only super hot chicks could bag a man. Voila! Only hot chicks passing along genes.<br /><br />It's science!

Hungarian girls are amazing and superior to russian chicks imo. Phone Post 3.0

As with any european country, they have their hot ones and their ugly ones.

Over there, it is considered masculine for a woman to work out, they just emphasize being skinny.

The fact most americans are overweight, and that our culture encourages being overweight, makes non overweight women seem more exotic I think.

(as an american who grew up abroad, I always experienced culture shock returning to the US cos there were sooo many fat people as soon as I landed in US soil).

Russians, and most europeans in general also place a much higher emphasis on fashion. Even if they are low income, they spend a lot to look good. Think more of an NYC/LA/Vegas mentality.

BTT-RyannVonDoom - Hungarian girls are amazing and superior to russian chicks imo. Phone Post 3.0
Hungarian and Romanian women are all hot from my experience. Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Hungarian girls are amazing and superior to russian chicks imo. Phone Post 3.0
Hungarian and Romanian women are all hot from my experience. Phone Post 3.0
Correct! Phone Post 3.0

Thread is useless without pics Phone Post

The insane beauty of some at an early age is to make up for the insane amount of ugly when they get older. Phone Post

vtfd for no pics

the rules are in place for a reason Goddamnit Phone Post 3.0