Why are Scahub and Callen attacking MMAhour?

I mentioned this last week on a thread but again what is with Schaub and Callen talking shit on Ariel Helwani. Both had many complaints about Faber interview. They were way more bias towards Bang than Helwani was to Faber. Helwani didn't even do anything bias really he just let Faber go off with out much interruption. Helwani even admitted he didn't expect the interview to go that long. TFATK kept saying how Ariel didn't give bang a chance to speak even though Faber interview was just last week. Which was a response to Bang's letter. Then they tell bang not to go on MMAhour if asked. Phone Post 3.0

Pot Heads sticking together. Phone Post 3.0

They also admit not listening to the Faber interview. Phone Post 3.0

Ariel's a journalist and even just for ratings he should've had Bang Butter on for at least twenty minutes sometime after the faber show.

Bang also said he reached out to ariel and was shunned.

This isn't the first time Ariel has acted like a non journalist Phone Post 3.0

Helwani is an idiot. Schaub is bitter and twisted about the ufc and mma in general. Both are as bad as each other.

It's funny I started listening to the fighter and the kid for mma stuff and now cringe whenever they talk about it cause Schaub's opinion is so biased Phone Post 3.0

I'm pro bang butter.

My body is ready for vote downs. Phone Post 3.0

kingj03 - Helwani is an idiot. Schaub is bitter and twisted about the ufc and mma in general. Both are as bad as each other.

It's funny I started listening to the fighter and the kid for mma stuff and now cringe whenever they talk about it cause Schaub's opinion is so biased Phone Post 3.0
Can't deny this. Schaub brings up some good points now and then but for the most part he has super deluded opinions Phone Post 3.0

Last week shit was talked about how there show is way bigger than the mma hour. I feel like Schaub's M.O. Has turned into talking shit about someone to try to get a rub off of them. Phone Post 3.0

*their Phone Post 3.0

It's 2015.. couldn't bang have just posted a response on his website or to youtube?

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Pot Heads sticking together. Phone Post 3.0
Big brown stain and Helwani don't smoke Phone Post 3.0

SouthBrooklyn -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Pot Heads sticking together. Phone Post 3.0
Big brown stain and Helwani don't smoke Phone Post 3.0
Be that as it may those two are not sticking together. Phone Post 3.0

ViolentRites - Last week shit was talked about how there show is way bigger than the mma hour. I feel like Schaub's M.O. Has turned into talking shit about someone to try to get a rub off of them. Phone Post 3.0

For a guy who never feels succesful or satisfied they sure do talk about how great they are on the podcasts quite often

A mutual dicksuck is the term for it I believe

Because they are annoying douchebags. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J - 
ViolentRites - Last week shit was talked about how there show is way bigger than the mma hour. I feel like Schaub's M.O. Has turned into talking shit about someone to try to get a rub off of them. Phone Post 3.0

For a guy who never feels succesful or satisfied they sure do talk about how great they are on the podcasts quite often

A mutual dicksuck is the term for it I believe

This is what I see tbh.

Like 2 thirds of their podcast is talking about how hard they both work, how talented and funny they are, and then just talking about how much success they are having.

Good for them if it works, but come on son.

With the amount of great podcasts out there I can't find any reason to listen to tfatk. I tried a couple times and they seemed more interested in praising each other than talking about an actual issue. I'm sure some people love it and don't miss an episode, I'm just not one of them.

If it's true they bashed helwani letting faber speak freely and then admitted to not even listening to the interview then they're a couple of biased douchebags themselves. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly it's because he is the competition probably. That said, that's pretty lame of them. I only listen to Callen and Schaub when they're on Rogan's podcast. I like them both though Phone Post 3.0

after Joe intervention, schaub was talking about getting the belt, well, this is what happened.

I had to stop listening to that podcast. After the loss to Brown and the Reebok thing that show has become too negative. They don't view themselves as being negative because they end all their negativity with a sophomoric joke.

I try to be a positive person and that show was just constantly them being negative or bragging about how 'amazing' or rich they are. If I wanted to listen to those things I would just listen clips of Donald Trump.

Your Moms House is fucking hilarious if you are into laughing out your ass

Them fucks are funny

Way better than the wanna be motivational speaker podcasts that JRE and Fatk have become

lighten up guys, don't take yourself soo serious