Why are Scahub and Callen attacking MMAhour?

Lets be real here, Callen's opinion doesnt REALLY matter because he's going to say whatever Schaub says- especially on anything MMA related. I love the guy but he probably didnt even listen to the Faber interview and has probably never listened to Helwani's show.

Schaub probably doesnt like Helwani because of something he's said (about one of schaubs fights) in the past.

I have a feeling Schaub considers Ariel a nerd since he is an mma reporter and knows very little about technique (unlike Schaub) AND mainly focuses on MMA gossip and stories - (Which there is a place for, just like theres a place for guys like Robin Black and Jack Slack). 

Helwani and Schaub have two very different shows, in my opinion they shouldnt really be compared anyway.

Taking shots at Helwani and saying he didnt give Duane an outlet is smart because what they're doing only draws more attention to their podcast and Schaub tends to be the type to capitalize on almost anything to improve their monthly downloads that they discuss EVERY episode.

shaqitup -
Rambo John J - 
ViolentRites - Last week shit was talked about how there show is way bigger than the mma hour. I feel like Schaub's M.O. Has turned into talking shit about someone to try to get a rub off of them. Phone Post 3.0

For a guy who never feels succesful or satisfied they sure do talk about how great they are on the podcasts quite often

A mutual dicksuck is the term for it I believe

This is what I see tbh.

Like 2 thirds of their podcast is talking about how hard they both work, how talented and funny they are, and then just talking about how much success they are having.

Good for them if it works, but come on son.
I'm all for their success. Cheers guys. I'm just not digging down playing someone else's work while they put themselves over. Phone Post 3.0

I quit listening to The Ex-Fighter and the Kid whenever Schaub was a complete douchebag to Adam Hunter. Schaub's head has gotten way to big.

The way Schaub and Callen slurped on Bang's cock was embarrassing.

I think Schaub at 1 point admitted to no longer talking or taking interviews from Helwani bc Ariel picked against him on FOX or something ridiculous.

newjack900 - I think Schaub at 1 point admitted to no longer talking or taking interviews from Helwani bc Ariel picked against him on FOX or something ridiculous.

What a weenie. I think he also got mad at Adam Hunter for making fun of him on MMA Roasted. Guy has some thin skin for a fighter.

There is a little context missing here. I think Bryan told Bang not go to on the MMA Hour because he thinks that Duane should move on, I didn't take it as a slight to the MMA Hour.

They were upset that Helwani didn't give him a chance to talk, but I don't think there is anything wrong with them voicing their opinion about that.

Schaub is Bang's friend, and he is part of what amounts to a comedy podcast. Do you really think he is going to bring Duane in and do a hard-hitting Katie Couric interview? They are gonna let their boy have his say and show him support. I would do it for any of my friends if I got millions of downloads a month.

I think Helwani did a great job with the Faber interview because he really let Urijah talk for a long time, but they were such different interviews that they can't really be compared.

Schaub still relevant? Downhill mma career, stuck talking bout ex, crappy podcast sounds like he's the Russell brandt of mma Phone Post 3.0

People fail to realize that it wasn't like Ariel demanded that faber come on. Faber told Ariel he wanted to and Ariel simply gave him a platform. Duane wanted to do it as well after faber went on and didn't even reach out until after facets interview but with episodes 299 and 300 already booked well in advance there wasn't room to fit Duane on but Ariel cleared it up today and said Duane is more than welcome to say whatever he needs to say on next weeks episode. He cleared it all up in a perfectly rational manner and I'm not surprised callen and schuab talked shit I just can't believe they let go of each other's cocks long enough to even do that Phone Post 3.0

Ariel did not shun Ludwig. Ariel explains the situation on the 300th episode.

Schaub is bitter and Ludwig has acted poorly with this Teal Alpha situation.

El Duderino - 
newjack900 - I think Schaub at 1 point admitted to no longer talking or taking interviews from Helwani bc Ariel picked against him on FOX or something ridiculous.

What a weenie. I think he also got mad at Adam Hunter for making fun of him on MMA Roasted. Guy has some thin skin for a fighter.

What happened between Adam Hunter and Schaub/Callen?

El Duderino - 

Yup.
Added to that, Schaub and Callen didn't exit the Fox studio when MMA Roasted had their time booked. They got out late with out much explanation or apology.

Adam tried confronting Schaub and Callen to address the situation and they basically shrugged him off. IIRC, Callen said something to the effect of "When you get the amount of listeners, then you can complain."

Adam shared this on an MMA Roasted episode a few months ago.

tenchu -
El Duderino - 

Yup.
Added to that, Schaub and Callen didn't exit the Fox studio when MMA Roasted had their time booked. They got out late with out much explanation or apology.

Adam tried confronting Schaub and Callen to address the situation and they basically shrugged him off. IIRC, Callen said something to the effect of "When you get the amount of listeners, then you can complain."

Adam shared this on an MMA Roasted episode a few months ago.
Wow never heard of that happening. That's POS move. That's worse than what this thread is about. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -

Your Moms House is fucking hilarious if you are into laughing out your ass

Them fucks are funny

Way better than the wanna be motivational speaker podcasts that JRE and Fatk have become

lighten up guys, don't take yourself soo serious

My jeans are high and tight as well bro.

Brendan doesn't like Helwani because he picked against him for a fight.

The fatk peeked in the early episodes where his brothers hamster killed his. Stopped listening 6 months ago and not missed it at all. Phone Post 3.0

As what others already said the podcast is repetitive of both of them praising each other and how well they are doing. I'm surprised they even get a network for their podcast.

El Duderino -

So because he's a fighter he should have thicker skin. I don't like the podcast and don't really care for Shaub but we're all human. Just because you used to fight for a living doesn't mean your this tough guy who doesn't give a shit about what people say but then again I'm a pussay so idk. Phone Post 3.0