Why are so many pros 'chiming in about knockout'?

DiscoNfrno - This knockout myth has circulated every few years since the beginning of the internet.. Phone Post 3.0

^ Jesse Jackson.

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - I would imagine they are letting it be known right now that they absolutely one hundred percent do not approve of this behavior, because of the inevitable incident that occurs when some kid who fucked around once a week at a MMA gym ends up arrested or dead after pulling this shit, and the media jumps all over it and starts blaming MMA for it.
Exactamundo Phone Post 3.0

shin2chin -
ausgepicht - Think about it.

Knockout is all over the news and internet. Fighters read the news and use the internet because they are human. As fans of the sport, we follow their FBs and a Tweets therefore we notice they are coming in.

I had a 5 year old type the redundant and obvious answer since you seem to struggle with the obvious.

I swear this place gets dumber with each passing year. If it's not on Wikipedia or Yahoo answers, you won't figure it out. Phone Post

lol

Wow this really bugged you huh?

I interpreted it as a slightly egotistical thing to do as i don't really idolize fighters and don't really base my life or actions on there opinion. I suppose I didn't consider others might.

As others have pointed out (like yourself) perhaps they are just venting and if pointing out playing knockout is a cunty thing to do. If this stops people doing it then great.

Maybe i was just feeling cynical after I saw the 5th "so and so gives us their opinion about knockout thread".

Thanks for your post btw. It would have been really easy to come off as condescending.
Slutever. Phone Post

I want to hear what Krazy Horse thinks about it.

The holocaust was a bad deal. I'm against it just so were clear. Phone Post 3.0

Roy Batty - I want to hear what Krazy Horse thinks about it.
haha Phone Post 3.0

I can only imagine how weak and sickening knockout must be to a professional mma fighter. That and the media is useless if they are blaming this on mma. Well news media is useless full stop, but i digress. Phone Post 3.0

shin2chin - We get it!

It's stupid and dangerous.

The way I see it, the more we talk about it the more chance there is that people will hear about it and try this type of dumb shit.

I'm sure it isn't happening half as much as the media is portraying. If we all just shut up about it it will go away
It's real.

There are more cases of "knockout" being " played" than teens in hoodies getting shot outside of gated communities.

Yet the media covered that ONE case with fervor.

There HAVE been MULTIPLE deaths from "knockout".

MULTIPLE.

Again, not just one innocent candy buying kid but one Asian man who had his head crack the concrete after being struck along with a 51 year old Syracuse man.

There are clear documented cases of attack after attack after attack featuring young black male aggressors and white, Jewish or Asian victims.

Yet Nancy Grace , Piers Morgan and Anderson Grace aren't devoting full shows to it.

Ok, it gets click bait headlines and the latest from Daily Beast calling it fake but this coverage is a few minutes on the news versus HOURS of Trayvon /Zimmerman.

Hell, Zimmerman STILL gets news coverage.

This story is real and is getting less coverage of a serious nature than it deserves.

A game?

Why isn't it being called what it is instead of being compared to a fun little viral trend? Phone Post 3.0

Ten eight round - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke -
shin2chin - We get it!

It's stupid and dangerous.

The way I see it, the more we talk about it the more chance there is that people will hear about it and try this type of dumb shit.

I'm sure it isn't happening half as much as the media is portraying. If we all just shut up about it it will go away
It's real.

There are more cases of "knockout" being " played" than teens in hoodies getting shot outside of gated communities.

Yet the media covered that ONE case with fervor.

There HAVE been MULTIPLE deaths from "knockout".

MULTIPLE.

Again, not just one innocent candy buying kid but one Asian man who had his head crack the concrete after being struck along with a 51 year old Syracuse man.

There are clear documented cases of attack after attack after attack featuring young black male aggressors and white, Jewish or Asian victims.

Yet Nancy Grace , Piers Morgan and Anderson Grace aren't devoting full shows to it.

Ok, it gets click bait headlines and the latest from Daily Beast calling it fake but this coverage is a few minutes on the news versus HOURS of Trayvon /Zimmerman.

Hell, Zimmerman STILL gets news coverage.

This story is real and is getting less coverage of a serious nature than it deserves.

A game?

Why isn't it being called what it is instead of being compared to a fun little viral trend? Phone Post 3.0
I honestly hope you are trolling, heavily.

In sydney the words "king hit" are being used for any form of punch thrown late at night in the city. 90% of people who get punched, have in some way fuelled the attack.

The more it is talked about, the more it becomes a go-to tactic because it gives the idea/excuse that it is a broader issue/epidemic (another buzz word). Phone Post

Mate my wife and i were talking about this very thing the other night?

King-hit?!?!

I'm from the UK and had no idea what it meant.

Now anytime there's a fight it's not an assault (or a bashing as you guys call it which I find pretty funny tbh) it was a King-hit.

She explained it to me as like a blindside.

kids who follow mma wouldn't try this imo, it's the thugs that just hangs out on the streets.