Why are Trump supporters so sensitive?

Why do Trump fan boys get so butt hurt if you talk about their man crush. Forget about intelligent conversation on political differences. It devolves to immediate name calling.

TLDR: Why are Trump supporters such sensitive snow flakes?

Same reason the retards on the other side do. Partisan faggotry is not relegated to one team. Starting a thread like this is a good example

EndOfAntiSocial - Same reason the retards on the other side do. Partisan faggotry is not relegated to one team. Starting a thread like this is a good example

Perfect example. Immediately to name calling and insulting my intelligence. "I love the poorly educated"- Trump

TheTurtle -
EndOfAntiSocial - Same reason the retards on the other side do. Partisan faggotry is not relegated to one team. Starting a thread like this is a good example

Perfect example. Immediately to name calling and insulting my intelligence. "I love the poorly educated"- Trump

Where did he insult your intelligence? Are you confusing your inner voice with what people write?

As someone who is not an american, living in a different country, looking at you guys, I have to say it's the anti-Trump folk who look like sensitive snowflakes imo.

TheTurtle -

You make a thread insulting a group of people and then cry when insulted back. It is no wonder why your group are called snowflakes.

Fuck off you liberal assmuncher. 

Wait what was the question??

Z NEDCMK1 - 
Dougie - 

As someone who is not an american, living in a different country, looking at you guys, I have to say it's the anti-Trump folk who look like sensitive snowflakes imo.

Why can't we go sailing?

Because the water is frozen?

As someone who doesn't care about politics everyone on both sides seem like little pussy bitches.

All those violent protests when Obama was president is proof that we are all the same 

Z NEDCMK1 - 
Dougie - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 
Dougie - 

Why can't we go sailing?

Because the water is frozen?

It is frozen in the spring?

No.

Start swiming.

:)

Because they're ribbed for your pleasure.

The bullies vs the snowflakes...

Grab some popcorn for the new few years..

Thread summary:

EndOfAntiSocial - Same reason the retards on the other side do. Partisan faggotry is not relegated to one team. Starting a thread like this is a good example

This. And its the idiots that fall into this group. You have people that voted for him that don't agree w all he is doing and have no problem using logic to pick apart the right and wrong. Then you have the conservatards who will conveniently overlook actual logic and facts. The liberal side has the same amount of idiots who do the same for a liberal candidate too mind you. The country would be better off if the shit from both sides weren't able to vote (and possibly breed for that matter).

Hunter V -
EndOfAntiSocial - Same reason the retards on the other side do. Partisan faggotry is not relegated to one team. Starting a thread like this is a good example

This. And its the idiots that fall into this group. You have people that voted for him that don't agree w all he is doing and have no problem using logic to pick apart the right and wrong. Then you have the conservatards who will conveniently overlook actual logic and facts. The liberal side has the same amount of idiots who do the same for a liberal candidate too mind you. The country would be better off if the shit from both sides weren't able to vote (and possibly breed for that matter).

nailed it

OP fuck you you fucking faggot......im not fucing sensitive at all...

why do you care about what trump does?

fuck you

i bet you cry about trump

tears delicious

fuck fuck shit

argggghhh

umph  roarrrrr ! ! ! ! !

In Limbo -

OP fuck you you fucking faggot......im not fucing sensitive at all...

why do you care about what trump does?

fuck you

i bet you cry about trump

tears delicious

fuck fuck shit

argggghhh

umph  roarrrrr ! ! ! ! !

you don't seem sensitive at all