Why Are White People so Weird?

Ok

First off I love white people.

That being said how come white people stay friends with all of their exs.

This is not some casual observation.

John is one example. Johns wife is friends with Johns ex. Like best friends. Johns ex girlfriend spends the night and his own wife invites the ex to spend the night.

Then there's Jean and her husband Paul. Her ex husband LIVES with them. Like literally lives with them in the house. They say it's no big deal.

I've seen so many situations of ex girlfriends hanging out or best friends with white families.

Why are you guys so casual about your ex girlfriends and ex husbands and ex wives? Like how the fuck do u guys even bring this shit up?

"Oh hey honey by the way my ex wife needs a place to stay. What say we give her the extra office room?"

The duck white people? Phone Post 3.0

Mmmmm, mayo Phone Post 3.0

Your race threads suck.

Just being honest. :( Phone Post 3.0

DomenicVelluso - Your race threads suck.

Just being honest. :( Phone Post 3.0
I agree

Let's turn this into a potato thread

Phone Post 3.0

Do you have any grey poupon sir?

Hmm. I'm white, but only if you consider Italians white which apparently most of the OG doesn't so my opinion maybe like a bad pot of marinara sauce but I don't keep in touch with any of my exes. Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - Hmm. I'm white, but only if you consider Italians white which apparently most of the OG doesn't so my opinion maybe like a bad pot of marinara sauce but I don't keep in touch with any of my exes. Phone Post 3.0
Not white. Last cut. Phone Post 3.0

I'm white, I've noticed this and I do not abide by it.

Call me a bitter man but I make sure that each failed relationship is not able to be rebuilt and the females I've met feel the same way towards me. I don't know if this makes me better or worse. Ex just wants to be friends? frick outta here, fool me once..

Means I have no chances of exes ever throwing me a bone, so that sucks, but we most likely broke up for a good reason.

That's what I expect from my future gfs too. Never do want to be asked "how my big pee pee taste?".

Those people sound weird. Since you are friends with them, you are probably weird too. Phone Post 3.0

What, you mean like, able to suppress base primitive animal instincts that no longer have function in modern civilized society?

All my exes either want to kill me or fuck me. Hence, for the sake of my curent relationship and my physical health, I am not friends with any exes.

DBSH209 - I'm white, I've noticed this and I do not abide by it.

Call me a bitter man but I make sure that each failed relationship is not able to be rebuilt and the females I've met feel the same way towards me. I don't know if this makes me better or worse. Ex just wants to be friends? frick outta here, fool me once..

Means I have no chances of exes ever throwing me a bone, so that sucks, but we most likely broke up for a good reason.

That's what I expect from my future gfs too. Never do want to be asked "how my big pee pee taste?".
Good stuff my man Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_EnderTL - Those people sound weird. Since you are friends with them, you are probably weird too. Phone Post 3.0
Probably correct Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - Hmm. I'm white, but only if you consider Italians white which apparently most of the OG doesn't so my opinion maybe like a bad pot of marinara sauce but I don't keep in touch with any of my exes. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah Italians don't count bro sorry. You're like the Mexicans of Europe Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme -
bro bro bro - Because we value the role of two parents in a child's life? Phone Post 3.0
Can you give me an example of a race who doesn't value having 2 parents? Phone Post 3.0
Black people Phone Post 3.0

bro bro bro - Because we value the role of two parents in a child's life? Phone Post 3.0
Hey they're looking for you on the UG for welcoming on a money bet Phone Post 3.0

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus -
Hey they're looking for you on the UG for welcoming on a money bet Phone Post 3.0
Welching Phone Post 3.0

As long as whitey rules the world, maybe it's time to take notice and get started on operation assimilation.

I visit and spent the night with my ex and her family when I am in town. No weirdness at all. Been years since we were together. She's a mama.. very different now. No sex vibes. Just deep family-like friendship. Fuckin' beaner.

Refried, does your whole life revolve around race? Must have been traumatizing to realize you were Mexican as a kid. Hence, the guy in front of us today who has an ultra-conscious fixation with what nation the life forms they encounter descended/originated from. That shit doesn't matter bro.

I do agree that the individuals you mentioned are quite weird, but it has nothing to do with them being white. Majority of white people wouldn't tolerate that shit either. Jennifer Aniston wasn't having none of that shit when Angelina Jolie came around. Just saying.. Phone Post 3.0