Why aren't there fake conservative accounts?

I get that bored mods want to reactivate old accounts to artificially boost the illusion of traffic.

But does EVERY one of them have to be a woke leftist gimmick account?

Its not remotely compelling and theres zero passion behind it.

People see the date and post count and know it's bullshit. Might as well write scripts or pay a bot account.

23 Likes

I think even they are ashamed of their own position and deep down they know their whole narrative is a fraud but are in too deep. These are self hating whites for the most part. Principal andy spends half the time begging mods to delete him b/c apparently he cant control himself yet he comes back and parrots the same song. 

also some trolls  

i glosses over your mod comment. Are these mostly mod alts?

12 Likes

Because there are a ton of "real" ones.

2 Likes
SpunQ -

I think it's just Chris and maybe Jason. Makes no sense why ten year old accounts with minimal posts randomly get vocal. That's my guess, just a guess .

could be the times. 

SpunQ -

I think it's just Chris and maybe Jason. Makes no sense why ten year old accounts with minimal posts randomly get vocal. That's my guess, just a guess .

In my opinion, you have been shown to be a pretty good guesser.

2 Likes

99% of this board is on the  right.

Do we need more camicorns and mmaexperience’s and people like op ? 

Theres plenty of that. A little perspective from the other side is helpful every once in a while. That’s why we do it. 

4 Likes
clattymine -

Theres plenty of that. A little perspective from the other side is helpful every once in a while. That’s why we do it. 

If you even out all the screen names it's like 60-40, which tells you something.

Principal Andy -
Slap Johnson -

I think even they are ashamed of their own position and deep down they know their whole narrative is a fraud but are in too deep. These are self hating whites for the most part. Principal andy spends half the time begging mods to delete him b/c apparently he cant control himself yet he comes back and parrots the same song. 

also some trolls  

i glosses over your mod comment. Are these mostly mod alts?

rent free

![](upload://3c4aoj6WE3u79gPSzZZI5fYGToR.jpeg)

4 Likes
clattymine - 

Yeah like when you normally just live a quiet life, but once in awhile you go out and drink a beer, maybe do a little blow or shoot some heroin. Maybe strangle a hooker or two, you know, just to gain a little perspective from the other side

Homoslice trolls as a conservative

He's MMA Experience now 

clattymine -

??

Conservatives have jobs and a family..

4 Likes

Lol. It's not that people actually disagree with me, it's just a wild ass conspiracy, otherwise they would all agree with me.

Liberals will crumble in the face of your mighty logic.

1 Like
clattymine -

LOL at "that's why we do it". 

3 Likes
clattymine - 

So you’re admitting that mods re-activate old accounts to argue (troll about) hardcore leftist ideas for the purpose boosting apparent board activity?

Because that’s my takeaway when I see “that’s why we do it”.

5 Likes
HELWIG -

I get that bored mods want to reactivate old accounts to artificially boost the illusion of traffic.

But does EVERY one of them have to be a woke leftist gimmick account?

Its not remotely compelling and theres zero passion behind it.

People see the date and post count and know it's bullshit. Might as well write scripts or pay a bot account.

Good question.

CavemanDave -
clattymine -

If you even out all the screen names it's like 60-40, which tells you something.

Lol .... you really think that? 

Wiggy -
clattymine - 

So you’re admitting that mods re-activate old accounts to argue (troll about) hardcore leftist ideas for the purpose boosting apparent board activity?

Because that’s my takeaway when I see “that’s why we do it”.

Sad!

1 Like
clattymine -
CavemanDave -
clattymine -

Lol .... you really think that? 

They fuck us in ass with hidden ads while saying nothing funny is going on. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do other cunty shit. 

I guess its refreshing that its being admitted, by a mod?

"i glosses over your mod comment. Are these mostly mod alts?"

it has to be.

Im being insulted with references to events from 10+ years ago by a fake account with a recent join date and low post count. I realize I might be intimidating to some, but thats a whole new level of passive aggressive.