Why aren't you in the pros making stacks of cash

and gettin' your toes licked by beautiful women?! Phone Post 3.0

southcraw - and gettin' your toes licked by beautiful women?! Phone Post 3.0

Beautiful woman you say?

rex ryan stole the cougar that was gonna lick my toes

I have no aim, can't throw and hit anything to save my life. Can't handle balls Phone Post 3.0

honestly because i was a cocky 19 year old who goofed off in college my freshman year

I was the #6 RB in the state my senior year of high school. Only thing is I was 5'7 165lbs. I am more quick than fast and my 40 time in HS was 4'9ish. Far from a weight room warrior because I hated lifting so I wasn't very strong either. Everything I accomplished in HS was because of my natural talent. Went to college on a partial scholarship, sat on the sideline my first year. Coach told me to get my education, so I did. Took a year off from school to join the National Guard then decided to just focus on my education and graduating. Phone Post 3.0

I was destined for the pros, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Phone Post 3.0

Ohhhh, man I wish I could go back in time. I'd take state. 

let's be honest....I was never going to be a professional athlete

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. Phone Post 3.0

Because he also has more strike outs than any two players combined. Phone Post 3.0

Dragunov - How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. Phone Post 3.0
Back in 82? Phone Post 3.0

Lou holtz Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN -
Dragunov - How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. Phone Post 3.0
Back in 82? Phone Post 3.0
Back in 82, I used to throw a pigskin a quarter mile Phone Post 3.0

I went pro, and went 2-4. Fighting's not something you wanna be "kinda" good at.

Almost a pro boxer and MMA fighter, injuries kept me down, now I think I'm too old to get going on it Phone Post 3.0

BilbOno - Because he also has more strike outs than any two players combined. Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

That movie creeped me out. Phone Post 3.0

Pros are a combination of hard work, physical attributes, and talent. If you are missing even one of them, you won't make it.

I was not gifted with speed and muscle. It became obvious at the high school level after I was very dominant at lower ages due to skill set and hard work.

Puberty decides who becomes a great athlete more than skills camps and nights practicing Phone Post 3.0

Dos Huevos Gigante - I went pro, and went 2-4. Fighting's not something you wanna be "kinda" good at.
Lol ...never thought about it that way. Phone Post 3.0