Why Arlovski really lost

He is clearly the modern day Samson. He cut his hair and shaved his chest, oblivous to the fact that his body hair and flowing locks are what gave him his immense fighting prowess.

I was thinking that same thing. BRING BACK THE HAIR!

Finally a AA/Sylvia thread that makes sense.

Also, as a sidenote, the beard hair would have cushioned the impact of Sylvia's right hand.

lol i was just about to make this thread. Arlovski took off his all powerful sweater.

LOL@ people thinking AA had any chance with Fedor!!

If Arlovski doesn't shave or cut his hair for 6-8 months or so, he will defeat Fedor with ease.

"If Arlovski doesn't shave or cut his hair for 6-8 months or so, he will defeat Fedor with ease. "-yeah sure..LOL

Clearly you are not familiar with the story of Samson.

We must immediately kill any woman in AA's life. One of them must be the Delilah who conspired against him.

Bring back the Wolverine!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AA must never again cut his hair. All of his losses are with the short hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

v Pedro
v Ricco
v Tim

NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR AGAIN ANDREI!!!!!!

And from babelfish:

??????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?????

Arlovski got over-excited from knocking Tim down and overextended his punch right into Tim's fist. It was a mistake that may not happen again.

Rubber match for sure.

Robin.

Arlovski lost that fight the second he shaved his chest. He needs to spend more time in the gym and less fussing about his bodyhair or trying to get into Rachelle's Xyeince boyshorts

Fight night called your late

real moral on the thread - hair=power

I would take an ass whooping from Tim to get into Rachelle's shorts = )

cause tim's jaw wasn't good enough for him...he wanted to take out his fist as well

LOL.

AA needs to go back to the hairy gorilla look!

TTT for AA's hair!

TTT for AA's hairy trapezius !!