Why Brock exemption is BS...

If it was any other fighter USADA would be using their time machine and testing Brock back in February. It's all about money and they won't want to go back in time to test him. Ridiculous

Horse shit. Where is Doc Brown when you need him? Do it right, go back a measly 4 months in time, test and be done with it. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone else would get the same exemption if they were in his shoes. Quit trying to find something to hate the ufc for. There is plenty of real reasons to hate them Phone Post 3.0

yes. at first i didn't understand the exemption and was about to call bullshit on it. now i get that everyone pretty much gets that exemption while they have quit any type of sports for a while, then decides to come back.

UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device - Anyone else would get the same exemption if they were in his shoes. Quit trying to find something to hate the ufc for. There is plenty of real reasons to hate them Phone Post 3.0
No Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_I Am Bones Jones Ignition Interlock Device - Anyone else would get the same exemption if they were in his shoes. Quit trying to find something to hate the ufc for. There is plenty of real reasons to hate them Phone Post 3.0

I'm just so upset about the exemption, I don't get why they can't just go back in time and test him so he's compliant

so frustrating

InspiritMick -
No Phone Post 3.0

you're damn right, USADA would fire up that time machine and go back in time to test them

It doesn't need much explaining Phone Post 3.0