Why can fighters walk out with flags anymore?

Still would never cancel a flag…top tier lameness!

Respect your honesty but it’s hypocritical af.

1 Like

Yeah, I know I would probably not agree to train him.

1 Like

Remember, Urijah has the World Class MMA team, not me! I own my faults.

so is it china or russia ?

Because Americans are so deeply embarrassed by Colby that they don’t want such a douche associated with their flag

3 Likes

“You know why”

DFW

1 Like

He never does, and always refuses to explain his moronic views. I generally steer clear.

Cause half the roster will be carrying the lgbtqurstuv flag

1 Like

Go do some kata, fag

1 Like

Is there any Taiwanese fighter?

It’d be interesting to here them announced

John Cena definitely couldn’t be a guest commentator during their fights

100% because of Russia. And I’d be surprised if that’s a Dana White call and not an ESPN call.

3 Likes

What does any of it have to do with someone’s sexual orientation? Or are you just a bigot-moron who doesn’t have any other words to use?

1 Like

Bryce Mitchell struttin ass to the cage waving a confederate flag is why not. And if you can’t do one, you can do none.

1 Like

But most likely this.

1 Like

This will blow the minds of people who think BLAF is responsible for literally every move the UFC makes

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

Since when?

The ultimate world sporting event (200+ competing countries), the Olympics, has had several politically motivated boycotts over the years.

Plus most major/minor sports present nationalities of participants in their broadcasts. If political neutrality was a focus, this wouldn’t be the case.

MMA and boxing have always been different though. You’re talking about nationality but politics doesn’t need to be involved in it. Those are two different things. The Olympics are obviously pretty political lol.