Why can’t the app search deep old threads?

Pics incoming

look 

I searched the OG and the UG seeing as its uncle creepy

i was going down memory lane on my old laptop and saw multiple UG/OG screenshots

this one tickled my fancy so I go to look up on my phone

no dice

id use my real laptop but its downstairs and I’m too lazy to grab it yet not lazy enough to make this post 

so whatsup?

i honestly don’t understand how this website is not at peak efficiency 

if I owned this, it would be far superior and I’m sure a few of you feel the same way

honestly, I could rewrite the code for this whole website and make it not suck 

I cannot believe this app tbh

this was an eye opener for me

im gonna sign up for Sherdog rn and see if they have same prob

but I doubt jt

we live in 2020, I’d expect this in ‘09 maybe 

1 Like

Can’t even fucking upload a picture cus the app sucks

1 Like

The OG is fine. Your posting just isn't enough.

1 Like

I'd be happy if the app could just search recent threads. Like threads posted on in the last two or three days. I have some vague memory of the search feature in the app working years ago, but I honestly don't know if it used to work or if my mind is just messing with me. Regardless, the search feature in the app hasn't worked for me in years. If you want to search for something, you have to open a browser on your phone and search the forum from there 

Muscle Vision -

I remember listening to that episode, it was crazy 

If this was mine

itd be so much better

change ads, change blue name/red name/grey name requirements

offer a much better shop

have loyalty go a long way 

moderators be much more social

gaving perks for having great threads /soupnazi

having real consequences for being a cunt 

not politically but personal attacks/death threats have real consequences 

better messaging

i mean must goes on and on

this is just rediculous 

I see comments saying “this is why fighters leave” but really it is because the interface is far inferior to that of current interfaces/forums/social media

rant over

cliffs: fuck you if you can’t read a page of content

DFW3 -

The OG is fine. Your posting just isn't enough.

I wrote "your posting stile just isn't klassie enough"

I knew those words would be missing, but the resulting sentence makes me look like a dick. Big fail

1 Like

sicko -

I'd be happy if the app could just search recent threads. Like threads posted on in the last two or three days. I have some vague memory of the search feature in the app working years ago, but I honestly don't know if it used to work or if my mind is just messing with me. Regardless, the search feature in the app hasn't worked for me in years. If you want to search for something, you have to open a browser on your phone and search the forum from there 

Right, whoever owns this 

I don’t know who that is

But if it were me, it would not take much to find a current graduate of computer science with motivation and tell him to make this an incredible website 

then buy competitors 

and compensate such computer science wiz with great money 

rn this website makes no sense 

it’s almost disgusting 

think about it guys

its wack

this is a hollow shell, I mean a very shitty hollow shell of what it once was

with real programming, real coding, real moderation, and real cycling of who is truly on here

you could have a true MMA social media

but that’s not the case

ww have this fucking POS app/website 

really whoever owns this should be competing with the likes of twitter or FB or IG etc

but unstead we are competing with nothing

we are dead technology with only old users and people who randomly stumble upon the website because some user has a great insightful post that somehow google catches when a random casual searches “Insert Matt Serra”

I've been able to find some old threads searching google with mixedmartialarts.com and then the thread title (or as much if it that you can remember, anyway). Its possible that the threads were deleted too, so maybe thats why youre not finding them

TheDorkKnight -

I've been able to find some old threads searching google with mixedmartialarts.com and then the thread title (or as much if it that you can remember, anyway). Its possible that the threads were deleted too, so maybe thats why youre not finding them

This is how I find things