Why can't GSP have a life....

Or kids or a wife Silvia does it Hendricks does it Condit does it. I think it is his own fault he can use his resources to make it happen. Phone Post 3.0

Aliens boy aliens. Phone Post 3.0

You can not kill one who has no life Phone Post 3.0

Are you fucking kidding me?? GSP can't have a life!! This shit doesn't work like that. He owes it to the company, to the fans, to himself not to have a life!

Some people don't work like that. GSP has all but said he is obsessive compulsive in this regard. He can only do one thing at a time and right now that is be the best fighter he can be.

It doesn't matter of other guys can split their focus between fighting and personal lives, GSP can't or won't. We're talking about GSP and that is all that matters.

Osbot - Some people don't work like that. GSP has all but said he is obsessive compulsive in this regard. He can only do one thing at a time and right now that is be the best fighter he can be.

It doesn't matter of other guys can split their focus between fighting and personal lives, GSP can't or won't. We're talking about GSP and that is all that matters.
/thread Phone Post 3.0

Tripitaka's Triangle - You can not kill one who has no life Phone Post 3.0
That's some fucking poetry right there. Phone Post 3.0

ltr

Same reason you can't make a interesting thread. Phone Post 3.0

His work ethic? I think GSP knows you're only loved if you're on top, and you don't get to the top without putting you're life an soul into your craft. I think everyone works differently, everyone finds motivation to why they do things and how they work. GSP just chose working over his personal life is what it seems like. Phone Post 3.0

damn. a comma or period could really have some big changes on that statement. haha.

aliens. boy aliens.
aliens, boy, aliens.

so, people without immediate families have no life....

gsp is doing it right,

no marriage, no problems..

and even better, no rugrats to take care of

RASHADsBBCGAVeMeaVAGiNALtear -
It's from South Park. The WoW episode. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Mario Luigi -
RASHADsBBCGAVeMeaVAGiNALtear -
It's from South Park. The WoW episode. Lol Phone Post 3.0