Why chinese people love big crowds and noise

pretty accurate video that shows people why Chinese love a jovial and lively atmosphere that westerners consider NOISY

tl;dw. Can you share the highlights 

in

iwrestledabearonce - 

he basically says chinese people are scared of places without noise. like suburban parts of the US
it makes sense because if you're part of a large crowd no one can hurt as you will have many witnesses.

in a place with no people you are more vulnerable to crime

EVILYOSHIDA -
iwrestledabearonce - 

he basically says chinese people are scared of places without noise. like suburban parts of the US
it makes sense because if you're part of a large crowd no one can hurt as you will have many witnesses.

So they live in fear?

daglord - 
EVILYOSHIDA -
iwrestledabearonce - 

So they live in fear?

no. compare the crime rates of US and China. China is infinitely safer.

there is basically no thuggery in China. in the US esp.in suburban areas you have a lot of wannabe thugs out there looking for TWABLE and making THREATS.. and often times there are few people to witness the harassment or physical violence

I also think another point is Chinese are less anal about noise.. this is why you can have more fun in China. in the US you try to have fun with some noise and the grumpy impotent neighbor is calling the popos on you cuz it's too loud.

EVILYOSHIDA - 
daglord - 
EVILYOSHIDA -
iwrestledabearonce - 

So they live in fear?

there is basically no thuggery in China. in the US esp.in suburban areas you have a lot of wannabe thugs out there looking for TWABLE and making THREATS.. and often times there are few people to witness the harassment or physical violence

I also think another point is Chinese are less anal about noise.. this is why you can have more fun in China. in the US you try to have fun with some noise and the grumpy impotent neighbor is calling the popos on you cuz it's too loud.

If only his neighbor knew a ground up rhino horn is the answer to all his problems.

Because they're less likely to be ran over by a tank?

EVILYOSHIDA - 
daglord - 
EVILYOSHIDA -
iwrestledabearonce - 

So they live in fear?

It took you exactly 4 posts to get to your pro-China, anti-US propaganda. Next comes the pro-conspiracy, anti-zionism, blah, blah, blah.

You are like an overly predictable broken record. Don't you ever tire of the same bullshit?

I still honestly believe you should seek psychiatric treatment based on your narcissistic personality disorder.

In case you didn't see the symptoms of narcissist personality disorder, would you like me to post them again?

Here ya go. This is just the first, non-technical part, but don't you see yourself there:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568

If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

Many experts use the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions. This manual is also used by insurance companies to reimburse for treatment.

FlyinHawaiian -
EVILYOSHIDA - 
daglord - 
EVILYOSHIDA -
iwrestledabearonce - 

So they live in fear?

It took you exactly 4 posts to get to your pro-China, anti-US propaganda. Next comes the pro-conspiracy, anti-zionism, blah, blah, blah.

You are like an overly predictable broken record. Don't you ever tire of the same bullshit?

I still honestly believe you should seek psychiatric treatment based on your narcissistic personality disorder.

In case you didn't see the symptoms of narcissist personality disorder, would you like me to post them again?

Is that not true though? China is safer than the USA by a factor of 10. China is a dirty country with many other problems but safety is not one of them. 

Jayn200 - 
FlyinHawaiian -
EVILYOSHIDA - 
daglord - 
EVILYOSHIDA -
iwrestledabearonce - 

So they live in fear?

Is that not true though? China is safer than the USA by a factor of 10. China is a dirty country with many other problems but safety is not one of them. 

Good post. I don't even pay attention to Flyin' Hawaiian's posts anymore just like I do not care about the fly on the wall.

China is infinitely safer than the US. you never have to worry about your safety there. You don't have to worry about fucked up ass homeless with syringes hanging off their arms in China. it's a good place.

you're totally righta bout the place being dirty, but it's safe without a lot of fucked up vagrants, criminals and addicts

Slydawg - 
Jayn200 -
FlyinHawaiian -
EVILYOSHIDA - 
daglord - 
EVILYOSHIDA -
iwrestledabearonce - 

So they live in fear?

It's a fact! China is way safer.

yep. slydawg gets it.

SAFETY IS FREEDOM.

FREEDOM is NOT about owning 40 guns and feeling safe because you have the firepower to deflect a potential intruder.

FREEDOM is about not even having to worry about crime. FREEDOM is not having to install that fucked up WIFI security cam system you bought at COSTCO for 500 dollards.

to quote TITO ORTIZ "IF U GUY ONLY KNEW"

Slydawg - 
FlyinHawaiian - Here ya go. This is just the first, non-technical part, but don't you see yourself there:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568

If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

Many experts use the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions. This manual is also used by insurance companies to reimburse for treatment.
Ummm you just described me.

Nah, I don' think so. Not from your posts. You seem like a pretty interesting down to earth guy.

Slydawg - Nice thread. EY you should do a China thread in joint effort with pew pew.

Thanks.

PEW PEW actually knows a thing or two about China. he just has a diff. take than me.

China doesn't even have fresh air.

Let's see now, what comes next?

EY gets rolling, starts insulting people... calling people sheep and idiots. People fire back. The thread goes ballistic and EY goes into his rapid-fire, manic, stream of consciousness posting.

You get a "high" from this shit EY.

PoiuPoiu - they are used to, especially any chinese that live in a city. they dont have a choice, 1.6 billion people

my coworkers complain about it

ps did you know your site is back up?

Chinese will complain about it but when it's gone they feel uneasy.

The noise is in a way reassuring for them like there is proof of human life and vitality.

Chinese love crowds.... absolutely they do. they love people watching.

THANKS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THE SITE. I did not know until I clicked on this thread. I stopped checking a long time ago... assuming it was gone forever. Very mysterious what is happening with the site.

Seriously, Chinese are fucking piglets. No manners, no companssion for others, no care in the world.