WHY DANA? WTF? CRO and Nog is only fight fans want

Are you with me? Check in...

I love Roy but in no way should this fight be the last fight on the CRO Cop contract. PLEASE change this fight to CC versus Nog.

End of an era watching CC. Fans want to be nostalgic and watch them go at it one last time.

Win, lose or Draw this is the fight that SHOULD happen.

WTF- Why buy Pride if you cant eventually make this fight happen? 700 GAZILLION Dollars and the only reason most of us cared was because you could match these two up in the UFC Cage in Vegas.

So respecfully me, and anyone else that posts on this thread....who probably represent at least their district in numbers.....beg you to pull your head out and make this right.

p.s Goddamn I am smarter than kicking you in the balls...but if I ever see Joe Silva at the mall....I am going jimmy bound with my shin if this doesnt happen right and as god intended.

john joe - i am not mad about CC-Nelson but i dont dislike it as much as Big Nog-Schaub. I dont like that fight at all

epwar - 
john joe - i am not mad about CC-Nelson but i dont dislike it as much as Big Nog-Schaub. I dont like that fight at all

This.

Nog is the perfect and only way for a legend like Cro Cop to end his career, win or lose.

I really hope this gets changed... I believe a Twitter campaign is in order.

awilson82 - 
epwar - 

This.

Stop with this nostalgic garbage. This is actually a better fight.

11er is gonna 11^^^^

Totally agree, twitterbomb @dfw.

Only 2 fights make sense before CC sets off in the sunset, either Nog in UFC or Fedor in SF Phone Post

nog vs crocop II

let schaub have another crack at roy.

Im with ya, Schaub vs nog is crap. CC vs Nog needs to happen, period.

DamnSevern - nog vs crocop II

let schaub have another crack at roy.

best outcome for humanity and Joe Silvas nuts

I agree

Nog Vs Crocop

Checking in.

I too think it's way more appropriate to have CC vs Nog.  I'd rather see Roy/Schaub 2 as the first fight ended fast, and since then Schaub has looked alot better, while Roy seems the same fighter.

Schaub/Roy 2

Cro Cop/Nog 2

That's what needs to happen.

I think Cro Cop-Nelson sounds like a lot of fun.  Although I understand the nostalgia value of the Nog bout, part of me wonders if the rematch wouldn't fall flat, a la Griffin-Bonnar II.  Both guys need a win desperately and might play it really safe.

I think Schaub is going to be looking to make a statement in the Nog fight, knowing that could put him in title contention.  And Nelson is also desperate to prove he can compete at heavy, so he's got a reason to push for a finish as well.  Matchmaking is subjective, but I think Silva has done his job here.

D241 -  Checking in.

I too think it's way more appropriate to have CC vs Nog.  I'd rather see Roy/Schaub 2 as the first fight ended fast, and since then Schaub has looked alot better, while Roy seems the same fighter.

Schaub/Roy 2

Cro Cop/Nog 2

That's what needs to happen.

This Phone Post

ITS CC's last UFC contracted fight. He has said he wants to retire from UFC and has no other choice really anyways.

Why??????????????????

I'm not much of a fan of either Nelson or Schaub. Nelson is a skilled guy and has character but I've just never been that interested in his career. For some reason I just brand Schaub as a TUF-er, I don't think he'll ever shake that...

Personal biases aside, Nog/CC is a legendary fight and would be the perfect fight for CC to retire on. I really hope it happens, their first fight was one of my favorites of all time.

I hear ya OP.

but Dana's not gonna try to appease the Pride nostalgic fans...

This fight just HAS to happen! Phone Post

i think people are waiting for nelsons poor physique to catch up with him so they can all yell that they were right.