Why did Benny "the jet" Rodriguez.....?

Just happen to have and extra glove and an extra hat in his back pocket when he was on his way to play ball? Pretty fucking weird if you ask me....

Because they needed one more person to complete the team. He came prepared....is it so hard to believe?

pickledsoylentgreen80cent -

Just happen to have and extra glove and an extra hat in his back pocket when he was on his way to play ball? Pretty fucking weird if you ask me....

In case there was a pickup game, then they would have extras. He was thinking ahead. Phone Post 3.0

Thought this was about Benny the Jet Urquidez

spjackson77 - Because they needed one more person to complete the team. He came prepared....is it so hard to believe?

Yeah, that explains the glove but not the hat. He didn't even give him the hat until after the game...dude was just packing a backup hat.

FedorFan5000 - Thought this was about Benny the Jet Urquidez

this

I'll accept defeat on the glove, dumb question, but i'm sticking to my guns on the hat. Carrying a pair of hats on you for the hell of it is, for sure, a sign of a serial killer. 

Of all the plot holes in that movie, I'd say this one is pretty low on the list.

Jack Carter - 

this

Yep

FedorFan5000 - Thought this was about Benny the Jet Urquidez
This.

Thought OP was going to ask why he knocked out Lloyd Dobler in front of his girlfriend in Say Anything. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
This.

Thought OP was going to ask why he knocked out Lloyd Dobler in front of his girlfriend in Say Anything. Phone Post 3.0
Thought that was Grosse Point Blank Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

this

Also this!? Phone Post 3.0

Sennin -
Nitecrawler -
This.

Thought that was Grosse Point Blank Phone Post 3.0
He got stabbed to death with a pen at the class reunion in Grosse Pointe Blank.

"It is I... Sidney Greenberg!" Phone Post 3.0

OP.... You never saw the behind the scenes footage on the limited edition VHS?!

For fucks sake... It explained that Benny's dad died when he was really young and the last thing he said to Benny was, "here's my glove and extra hat...."

He continued, "Carry 2 hats, 2 gloves and 2...." At that moment, he shit himself and died. Apparently Benny always struggled with what that last "2" was. Phone Post 3.0

There's only one Benny "The Jet". Phone Post 3.0

spjackson77 - Of all the plot holes in that movie, I'd say this one is pretty low on the list.

Fuck you.

There are no plot holes in the GOAT movie.

You really gonna question Benny the Jet? GTFOutta here. Phone Post 3.0

Hey OP, don't be a L7 WEENIE!
Phone Post 3.0

MegaCholo333 - There's only one Benny "The Jet". Phone Post 3.0

Fuckin aye right!

Also in for Urquidez and thought OP was going to mention Lilly and Blinky.