Why did I get banned for this?

So two days ago I made this Emma Roberts thread.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2116716&page=1

And got banned. Was it because I didn't post pics in the OP? I would have loved to but i'm a mudname. I'm not able to do that.

I also only got two downvotes from that thread, so that couldn't be the reason for the ban.

Lol. Phone Post

Still no pics? voted down.....

I think some mod secretly loves Emma on here and got pissed that he didn't see any pics of her for about 10 posts.

Muds can post images from phone FYI. Phone Post

Did you ask a mod how many votes you are negative?  If you were +2 and now have nothing showing you could be -1,000,000 or -1 .... 

Often times if you don't post pics you'll get voted down, the least you could do as a mud is provide links to the pictures.  That would prevent the votes.

Savig and Jason are higher ups that should be able to tell you exactly why you were frozen (I can't see that info)

clattymine -

Did you ask a mod how many votes you are negative?  If you were +2 and now have nothing showing you could be -1,000,000 or -1 .... 

Often times if you don't post pics you'll get voted down, the least you could do as a mud is provide links to the pictures.  That would prevent the votes.

Savig and Jason are higher ups that should be able to tell you exactly why you were frozen (I can't see that info)

Oh I didnt realize that it doesnt show neg votes anymore. Yea im probably like -30 then. Phone Post

You didn't get banned. You got frozen from votes down.

VTFU for you! Lets see if it changes. Phone Post

jmb73 -
mjeezy - Muds can post images from phone FYI. Phone Post

How? Phone Post

*img src="URL here"

Replace the * with an open angle bracket, or a less than sign. Phone Post

nope