Why Did Rashad, Kang, and Miller Gas So Early?

Jesus. It's not like Bisping did anything special to cause it. He wasn't Nick Diaz, getting in their face, throwing hundreds of punches, and unleashing viscious body shots. Yet, Kang gasses after a round in which he dropped Bisping and was on top. Rashad gasses about 2 minutes into the first round after a couple takedowns. Now, Miller, who supposedly is known for cardio, gasses after a takedown and some wild swinging punches.

Its the British swag Phone Post

something in his breath

Bisping presses a lot even if it isn't physical...he puts a lot of mental pressure with his footwork

Is there something airborne that a fighter can spray on their body that would cause another to gas? Jesus. It really makes no sense. I didn't expect Mayhem to win. But also, I didn't expect him to gas like Shane Carwin did against Brock Lesnar.

Didn't see him running away this time did we Bob?

Shahanshah - he pushes an incredible pace, and throws a ton of body shots.

he will never get credit here because he is british and he consistently fights and beats fan favourite american fighters

Kang and Rashad gassed controlling the action. Mayhem also was on top with a takedown. This isn't Nick Diaz in Bisping.

Shahanshah - he pushes an incredible pace, and throws a ton of body shots.

he will never get credit here because he is british and he consistently fights and beats fan favourite american fighters

Mike is cool most of the time but his fans are very smug which is off putting

thebroonies - Didn't see him running away this time did we Bob?

Nope, we didn't. But to be fair, he usually runs against the heavy handed fighters. Mayhem clearly doesn't have heavy hands. I'd be lying though if I didn't expect Bisping to be scared of being hit by him, which is usually Bisping's style.

Reasonable Discourse - Who knows. But he's had some less-than-steller comp as of late.

His last few wins are Kang, Dan Miller, Sexyama, Rivera, Mayhem. Lets not get ahead of ourselves. 3 by UD.

Before this fight: Mayhem is the first real fighter Bisping has to fight in years, lol @ the rest of his competition lately

After this fight: Mayhem is just another nobody that got spoon fed to Bisping

It's the roar of Britain. I wouldn't expect you guys to understand. Just as you wouldn't understand what a wonderful occasion it was in April this year, when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had their special day.

I've heard that the man drinks 2 bottle of vodka a day.....for breakfast. I'm amazed that Miller actually "gassed" till the 2nd round, most lighter drinkers would gassed in the 1st.