Why Did the Game Hen Cross the Road... (pics)

No clue..But Damn these tasty little fuckers are an under appreciated protien IMO...Especially Seasoned and thrown in the rotissere ( buy one now) ... then Basted with a rosemary butter mix every 20 minutes and served with Steamed Artichoke n Spicy lime mayo dipping sauce, Mac n cheese, brocoli n carrots, French bread and a little presecco.

Game hens 2 for $8, Artichoke $2.50. Brocolli n carrots $2, Mac n cheese $2.50, Bread $1.75 and candy $4.

Just over $20 for a great meal that fed 2 tonight and will make a massive pot of soup and there is nothing better than Game Hen Soup....going in the pot now! you get a lot of bang for your buck with this meal.

For the soup...add the bones into a pot with water and  some seasoning, cayenne, Tapatio and cilantro and boil for at least 12 to 24 hrs...Strain liquid into another pot, discard the bones and add the leftover meat with corn, onions, red cabbage, brocolli and noodles ( corkscrew)

CANDY TIME

God bless your soul Phone Post 3.0

Insert mother of god gif here!

Purpose - Motherfucker, I am so hungry right now! Why did I click on this thread....uuughh

he got you too? lol

I love your threads and you are an amazing human being. VTFU!!! Phone Post 3.0

You put a game pit in that hen's place and it's your ass on the plate motherfucker. BELEE DAT Phone Post 3.0

Ninja_Chef - God bless your soul Phone Post 3.0
Lol thank you!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke - Me & the wife were talking about cooking some hens tomorrow night, if I do I'll post pics here.

#teamfatkid Phone Post
Do it!! Hens are tremendous

TFK Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sponge - I love your threads and you are an amazing human being. VTFU!!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Mr Sponge. Very kind words!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Where Exactly do you live... Phone Post

I will now be repping #teamfatkid all day uurrr day Phone Post 3.0

I love those lil hens.

Damn it, I need a rotisserie! Phone Post 3.0

Ninja_Chef - I will now be repping #teamfatkid all day uurrr day Phone Post 3.0
Yes!!! Put the SN change in and get your jacket!!

TFK Phone Post 3.0

GiarcDrofwarc - I love those lil hens.

Damn it, I need a rotisserie! Phone Post 3.0
Yes you do ... Best 150$ you will ever spend! Phone Post 3.0

unclephilly - Insert mother of god gif here!
Lol Phone Post 3.0

If you boil water for 12-24 hrs won't it evaporate? Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Always a good read Phone Post

sockeye - If you boil water for 12-24 hrs won't it evaporate? Phone Post 3.0
There will be some liquid loss, you add water as needed...you don't lose as much as you think you would... Keep lid on pot and simmer on low... I've had it going all night, just woke up, Checked it and it needed about a cup of water!

I'm gunna do a soup thread... I make soup all the time in the winter n fall! I'm all about cooking meals that I can then use to make another meal with leftovers! Game hen Soup is THE best of the bird soups I do (although the Turkey n Chicken I make are epic) ... My all time favorite is when I cook a prime rib and then use the bones to make a soup... Prime Rib n Veggie soup with a little shredded Parmesan on top and a good French baguette ... Is all time!! Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if this has been asked but, is that a pinecone on your table? Phone Post 3.0