Why Did the Game Hen Cross the Road... (pics)

Giffo - I don't know if this has been asked but, is that a pinecone on your table? Phone Post 3.0
Lmao... U mean the Artichoke? Phone Post 3.0

Got Reach - Where Exactly do you live... Phone Post
93108 Phone Post 3.0

As an anorexic who is a fan of one liners I disapprove of the turn this thread made Phone Post

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Giffo - I don't know if this has been asked but, is that a pinecone on your table? Phone Post 3.0
It could be, I don't think I've ever seen one before. I enjoy your food threads though, keep it up! Phone Post 3.0

Giffo -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
It could be, I don't think I've ever seen one before. I enjoy your food threads though, keep it up! Phone Post 3.0
Where you from my man? If it's the green thing on a plate in the background that your talking about... That's an Artichoke! One of the finest things on this great planet!

VU Phone Post 3.0

redwhiteandblues -
Purpose - Motherfucker, I am so hungry right now! Why did I click on this thread....uuughh

he got you too? lol
Sorry Gents !!

TFK Phone Post 3.0

great thread

1chaino - As an anorexic who is a fan of one liners I disapprove of the turn this thread made Phone Post
Lol... Eat!!! Phone Post 3.0

fahker - great thread
Thanks bud!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

God damn the Broth smells tremendous threw out the casa!! Phone Post 3.0

Team Fat Kid represent!!!

Man, I think I'm gonna do some hens next week. Somehow I've never had hen before. Sounds like a plan...thanks for the idea! Phone Post 3.0

UVolt - Team Fat Kid represent!!!

Man, I think I'm gonna do some hens next week. Somehow I've never had hen before. Sounds like a plan...thanks for the idea! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yes!!

Put the SN Change in and get your TFK jacket!

Wow man... Never had a Hen... Get ready for Heaven!! If you don't have a rotisserie I have a few good Ways of preparing them in oven and on the Webber!

Keep eyes open for them being on sale... I find them a lot frozen for 2-5$... I buy a few and throw them in freezer!!

Make soup after... Be ready for a FoodGasmic experience!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Messiah - You put a game pit in that hen's place and it's your ass on the plate motherfucker. BELEE DAT Phone Post 3.0

My man Gator Head Disagrees... He said he would rather have some Hen! 

JustMidge - Always a good read Phone Post
Thanks!

VU Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Fuck yes!!

Wow man... Never had a Hen... Get ready for Heaven!! If you don't have a rotisserie I have a few good Ways of preparing them in oven and on the Webber!

Keep eyes open for them being on sale... I find them a lot frozen for 2-5$... I buy a few and throw them in freezer!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
I do have a rotisserie...was thinking about smoking though. Have any experience with that? Phone Post 3.0

UVolt - 
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

Fuck yes!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
I do have a rotisserie...was thinking about smoking though. Have any experience with that? Phone Post 3.0

Just A Little...LOL

Red Oak the way to go with the Hens...only have a few pics of my Hens but a bunch of my chicken n turkeys.

But I honestly think the Hens are Best in the Rotissere....Either way you will be stoked....let me know what you decide and Ill give you my 2cents on best way to go about it.

Wait... U smoked a turkey on the weber?? Details sir, I will for sure do that on Thanksgiving. I didn't know the Weber was suitable to smoke anything bigger than a butt or rack of ribs. Phone Post 3.0

DAMN YOU FETT_TFK_El Pescadero!!!!

I saw this thread and went out and got me a hen.

FUCKER was awesome! VTFU my good man!

UVolt - Wait... U smoked a turkey on the weber?? Details sir, I will for sure do that on Thanksgiving. I didn't know the Weber was suitable to smoke anything bigger than a butt or rack of ribs. Phone Post 3.0
Grampa taught me... It's been going down for over 40 years in my family... There the best thing ever ! I will for sure do a Thanksgiving Turkey thread a few days prior!! But I'll give u details if you wanna do a test run a few weeks early just to be sure... PM me... I don't check from comp often but when I do I'll get back to u with details!! You Will NEVER GO BACK!!! The soup after is smokey nectar of the gods!! Phone Post 3.0

unclephilly - DAMN YOU FETT_TFK_El Pescadero!!!!

I saw this thread and went out and got me a hen.

FUCKER was awesome! VTFU my good man!
Yes!! Such a reasonably priced DELICIOUS little protein source!!

VU Phone Post 3.0