Why didn't Herb Dean

Instead of keep telling AA and Fabricio Werdum to fight why didn't Herb put them on the ground. We always see no action on the ground get stood up, how about no action stand up get put on the ground?

Okay, just joking I thought it was funny. Go ahead and ban me now.

PS When are we going to see a ref actually deduct a point from fighters not fighting?

the yellow card rule seems a very good option to stop fightes that are seriously damaging the sports publicity. imagine a guy flicking through the chanels and stops on a chanel showing that fight. next day at work "oh i saw some of that cage fighting stuff last night....fucking shit!"

They can't use the yellow card because the NSAC does not allow a portion of a fighters purse to be withheld.

They should hold the fighters' family members hostage by an Italian-American named Rocco in the back room, imo. Let's see buddy stall THEN!

"PS When are we going to see a ref actually deduct a point from fighters not fighting?"

BJM did it at a recent UFC.

who did BJM deduct from?

Jamie Varner.

The cage should slowly close in making the octogan smaller and smaller. Maybe some spikes should grow out from the poles as the cage closes in on the fighters. In the end there can only be room for one.