Why do all Conor fans give Aldo/Chad grief?

I am a huge Conor fan. Called 2-3 years before he was in the UFC that he was the next big thing ( I know everyone claims this). I went to the Dublin event to see Conor live. Amazing experience. Shame about the outside brawls afterwards :P Bunch of fat Irish lads giving each other a nasty kicking.

When Conor was talking shit to Aldo or Mendes he was going to be fighting them. It is entirely different promoting a fight and just being a fan talking shit and disrespecting MMAutists (got to be slightly disabled to want to be a fighter right?)

I am a huge Conor fan and I think Aldo is P4P champ right now and he has never gotten the respect he deserves, from the UFC or fans.

Also Chad seems like a totally likable dude. A bit of a American Jock cliche but the whole of Team Super Dwarves are the same.

So my question to all other Conor fans out there

Just because Conor is talking shit and promoting the fight why do you feel the need to join in? Are we Conor fans really so fickle we cannot appreciate his talent without aspiring to be him? :s

Also a massive Diaz fan. Not all Diaz and Conor fans are mad little e-thugs.

Anyway here is hoping to an awesome night of fights and hopefully win or lose people try and remain positive and not resort to name calling.

Peace out faggots!

I don't bash Aldo at all, he's a legend and the greatest FW of all time. Generalisation. Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - I don't bash Aldo at all, he's a legend and the greatest FW of all time. Generalisation. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously it is as I even state I am a Conor fan that doesn't bash Aldo. Not sure why you felt the need to point that out.

The purpose of this thread is to get some mature rational Conor fan's up in this bitch and we can all respectfully gargle on his balls whilst respectfully respecting Aldo's testicles in a respectful manner. Good day sir!

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - I don't bash Aldo at all, he's a legend and the greatest FW of all time. Generalisation. Phone Post 3.0
Im pretty sure he refuted that point already. It does seem like Connor fans do talk more shit than most fans, it's gets annoying but comes with the territory of being outspoken. Chael fans did the same thing which really brought the same out of Anderson fans. Phone Post 3.0

@btfos

Pretty hilarious coming from you. I almost referenced you in my OP as an example of the extremes some fans go to but didn't want you to feel like you had an invite to this thread :(

Why don't you tell us all about how you "LOVE" Jones but can't wait to watch him get brutally humbled and destroyed...

I don't need to make a thread addressing the Conor haters to prove how much of a fan I am to you... grow up. Like I said previously I travelled to Dublin to watch him live and I knew about him before your bandwagon jumping ass did. I have already seen your shitty posts about how if Conor loses it is due to a weight cut and other BS, you fairweather fan

FYI I am a professional gambler so when I look at fights I either view them objectively or I lose a lot of money. As it turns out I make about £2-3000 a month with my gambling which isn't amazing but for a 23 year old isn't that bad either.

I think Conor will beat both Aldo and Mendes but I also think there is a decent enough chance he could lose to both. We have only ever seen Conor pretty much in control so trying to imagine him getting dominated or losing is more alien. We have seen Chad lose and it feels like an entirely more possible scenario, for me anyway.

That being said I think Mendes and Aldo are excellent fighters. I respect both of them I just feel as if Conor's approach to MMA is to intelligent and too complete. As Poirier said in an interview recently "his timing is just different" and I think he makes people very frustrated.

I like it when you said Team Super Dwarves

its because they are new to the mma game and aren't necessarily mma fans.. more like conor bandwagoners (not saying all are)...

these new 15er accounts making bold ass claims and bashing anyone who doesn't agree with them is a result of that... a lot of these new dudes don't know what they fuck they are talking about. it becomes more evident when you see them genuinely trying to belittle fighters like mendes and aldo, or trying to downplay how good they actually are.

when you try to engage in an actual debate about they fight, they seem to not want to go for that. also, when an actually fightfan points out that conor has been protected from wrestlers (becaused frankly, he has) they almost seem to be immune to it. they just seem content to argue and call you a hater if you disagree.. im sure this is a major reason to why conor has gotten a lot of hate lately. a lot of these 'fans' are so god dam annoying; it really makes many root against conor and actually hope he loses..

Kepler -
ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - I don't bash Aldo at all, he's a legend and the greatest FW of all time. Generalisation. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously it is as I even state I am a Conor fan that doesn't bash Aldo. Not sure why you felt the need to point that out.

The purpose of this thread is to get some mature rational Conor fan's up in this bitch and we can all respectfully gargle on his balls whilst respectfully respecting Aldo's testicles in a respectful manner. Good day sir!
Because your thread title states 'all'. Sorry, I can't help myself, think I have mild asbergers. Phone Post 3.0

whooleeo - its because they are new to the mma game and aren't necessarily mma fans.. more like conor bandwagoners (not saying all are)...

these new 15er accounts making bold ass claims and bashing anyone who doesn't agree with them is a result of that... a lot of these new dudes don't know what they fuck they are talking about. it becomes more evident when you see them genuinely trying to belittle fighters like mendes and aldo, or trying to downplay how good they actually are.

when you try to engage in an actual debate about they fight, they seem to not want to go for that. also, when an actually fightfan points out that conor has been protected from wrestlers (becaused frankly, he has) they almost seem to be immune to it. they just seem content to argue and call you a hater if you disagree.. im sure this is a major reason to why conor has gotten a lot of hate lately. a lot of these 'fans' are so god dam annoying; it really makes many root against conor and actually hope he loses..

You have to look at what you wrote objetively, i agree that a lot of Conor fan's act like idiots but the people who hate Conor are just as bad, and the problem is they feed of each other. Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - 
Kepler -

Because your thread title states 'all'. Sorry, I can't help myself, think I have mild asbergers. Phone Post 3.0

Yes I have a tendency to make extremely ridiculous hyperbolic statements. Something I am trying to work on and I hope to achieve even if I have to do it with my last dying breath.

Thank you for the cordial discourse.