Why do all...

the best video games, movies and shows release at the peak of the school year?

why not release that shit when theres more people with more free time?

thats the time where parents going shopping with their kids the most. school supplies, clothes, etc.

Because why play video games when you can go outside. I bet less games are played during the summer than school year Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha . "Go outside". I can count the number of kids playing outside around here with my dick. Well at least that's what I tell the cop I'm doing when I get caught watching a kid with my dick out. Phone Post

Well they try to do it a lot of it around holidays where people are looking to buy gifts and do group activities. Also, if you're in school, you don't have money. People in school don't have the money to be spending on things like video games. Most people who play video games aren't kids and even a larger group of those who actually buy them are adults. Phone Post 3.0

It's fucking 104 degrees here. If I see a kid outside I slap him for being an idiot and wanting to die of a heat stroke. Phone Post 3.0

I'd guess the OP is 14, and it really bums him out that he can't play the best games during his summer vacation. Because you'd have to be around 14, or mentally challenged, to not realize that most major video games and movies are released around the single largest consumer holiday, CHRISTMAS, you stupid fuck. Phone Post

The_KoJ - I'd guess the OP is 14, and it really bums him out that he can't play the best games during his summer vacation. Because you'd have to be around 14, or mentally challenged, to not realize that most major video games and movies are released around the single largest consumer holiday, CHRISTMAS, you stupid fuck. Phone Post
A little upset are we? Phone Post 3.0

like november?

Early christmas shopping.

The_KoJ - I'd guess the OP is 14, and it really bums him out that he can't play the best games during his summer vacation. Because you'd have to be around 14, or mentally challenged, to not realize that most major video games and movies are released around the single largest consumer holiday, CHRISTMAS, you stupid fuck. Phone Post
Cuddle? Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Cuddle? Phone Post 3.0

Please and thank you. Phone Post

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Cuddle? Phone Post 3.0

Yes august, september and march are right around fucking christmas you stupid fuck face faggot cunt bitch... friends :) Phone Post