Why do Asians always..

.. have the highest rank on the leader boards for most games?

What's their edge? Time? I feel like I put ALOT of work into many different games but then I check the leaderboards and some Asian dude is always millions of points/level/prestige/younameit ahead of everyone Phone Post

That's what I figured, that some just dedicate their lives to gaming. Fuck Phone Post

Juice87 - Because they have no lives or social skills Phone Post

u jelly? Phone Post

If I had a choice between having a good social life and being a good gamer, or having no social life and being a world class gamer, I'd pick the former every time. Phone Post

Stryfe1982 - I don't know man... I seen this documentary about some professional gamers. Girlfriend of one (who was smoking hot) gave a tour of her boyfriend's room...

10,000 dollar check laying here...

15,000 dollar check laying there...

5,000 dollar check laying over there...

Dude had uncashed checks laying around all over the place from winning tournaments. Said he only cashed the big ones.... Also had a super fucking fine GF...

Damn I believe it. This road is probably only walkable for those with God-like response time and intense decision making skills. Those two things define a pro gamer Phone Post

What was documentary called Phone Post

skinny fingers

seriously, they are faster and more agile.

dangerboy12 - skinny fingers

seriously, they are faster and more agile.

I have unusually small hands for 6,1. I don't know if I can attribute it to being better than most though Phone Post

are you better than most?

Just like playing guitar. Slender fingers are a huge advantage. The fastest typists are women and kids.

It's the small fingers. They never accidently hit the wrong key. They can move that finger over a key a hair faster. It's just easier for them.

Lookin Reem, Smelling Reem, Being Reem -
Adam588 - What was documentary called Phone Post

This. I want to check this out Phone Post

Pretty sure thats from the True Life episode Phone Post

Yes usually always top score in any fps. I Always thought it was reaction time but I can see slender fingers going hand and hand with reaction speed Phone Post

yeah, you are 6'1" and you say you have small hands. Your hands are still probably bigger than the average Asian's. They will never hit the wrong key. They will always be able to twitch a little bit faster.

Have you ever seen the burger king small hands commercial? That's me Phone Post

Misoza -

WTF?

Think he needs to get out a little more. Phone Post

I MLGed a bit during halo days. There's always a bigger fish Phone Post

SEMenTEX - 
Misoza - var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4UTDudShDY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-37259169-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37259169");  
WTF?

That guy has made 30k+ this year alone, not even including his base salary and sponsorship deals. He's also not even near the highest paid.

I'd say he's doing fine where he is. 

Misoza - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4UTDudShDY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-37259169-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37259169");  

wow

Stryfe1982 - I don't know the name of the documentary but it's been a couple years. I just caught it on TV.

They followed the kid I talked about earlier with the hot GF. He and his buddies were pro Halo players.

Then they followed this inner city kid who was a Super Smash Bros. pro gamer. Said he was only good at that 1 game and only played that 1 game. Hosted inner city Super Smash Bros. tournaments that I believe were considered illegal. Hundreds of kids brought their game cubes with Super Smash Bros, payed like 25 bucks to enter, winner took home the pot.

Then they followed this group of Asian chicks who were a team of FPS pro gamers. They went to a huge convention. Looked like a stadium jam packed with gamers and they played in the tournament.

Yup, that was the true life episode Phone Post

Misoza -
SEMenTEX - 
Misoza - var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/Z4UTDudShDY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-37259169-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37259169");  
WTF?

That guy has made 30k+ this year alone, not even including his base salary and sponsorship deals. He's also not even near the highest paid.

I'd say he's doing fine where he is. 

Well kudos to him then.

But still, WTF at that hand-speed and concentration? That must take a shit load of practise to perfect. Phone Post