Why do cats kneed?

My cat won't stop that shit and it's annoying as fuck, he never used to do it and now that he's a little older he does it every night near my legs while I'm trying to sleep and I have to usually kick him down

What kind of trans are they experiencing ? Phone Post 3.0

It's a throwback to them feeding from mom. It's them showing their love and contentment. Stop being a whiny bitch, kitty lubs you. Phone Post 3.0

YOU ARE A MAN THAT OWNS A FUCKING CAT..........YOUR THREAD SHOULD BE ASKING "WHY DO I CALL MYSELF MALE WHILE POSSESSING A VAGINA?"

He's happy. It probably has to do with the fact he's settling in with you on the bed for the night. Try patting him. It should accelerate him through the process. Phone Post 3.0

Sammich is correct. He didn't used to do it 'cause he didn't like/trust you. Now he does. He'll quit if you start being a dick, OR shut him out of the room.

I read it was them marking you with their tiny scent and sweat glands in their feet.  You are now it's property.  That's love right there!

It's telling you to make some bread

This is scientifically proven

It's reminding you that you should have gotten a dog. Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - YOU ARE A MAN THAT OWNS A FUCKING CAT..........YOUR THREAD SHOULD BE ASKING "WHY DO I CALL MYSELF MALE WHILE POSSESSING A VAGINA?"

I chuckled at this VU

and I own a cat lol

mudflaps - Not to go all PETA on you OP, but why even own a cat if you're going to "kick him down" every time he moves around a little bit. Are you that much of a whiny bitch that you can't just ignore it?
Anything fucks with my sleep they get kicked down, why would a cat be any different? Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - YOU ARE A MAN THAT OWNS A FUCKING CAT..........YOUR THREAD SHOULD BE ASKING "WHY DO I CALL MYSELF MALE WHILE POSSESSING A VAGINA?"
The irony...

Dogs are shallow animals that can be won over with a treat and a rub. Cats don't give a fuck about you till you earn their respect, mainly feeding them.

Generally smarter people tend to have cats believe it or not. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th -
BIGWHITESEXY - YOU ARE A MAN THAT OWNS A FUCKING CAT..........YOUR THREAD SHOULD BE ASKING "WHY DO I CALL MYSELF MALE WHILE POSSESSING A VAGINA?"
The irony...

Dogs are shallow animals that can be won over with a treat and a rub. Cats don't give a fuck about you till you earn their respect, mainly feeding them.

Pedophile's usually own them too. Not saying OP or anyone else that owns one is a pedophile. Just using your logic for a different outcome. Phone Post 3.0

Google "cats making biscuits". Goes back to when they were "wild" and had to make a place to sleep for the night.

Thanks for you support guys, I'll try to be more tolerant and stop being a whiney bitch Phone Post 3.0

Matt Ward -
Stea1th -
The irony...

Pedophile's usually own them too. Not saying OP or anyone else that owns one is a pedophile. Just using your logic for a different outcome. Phone Post 3.0
Study that shows that? Phone Post 3.0

It's like when a dog goes around in a circle before he lies down. It's just a settling down thing. Let him do it or the cat may do god knows what. Cats scare me. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th -
Matt Ward -
Stea1th -
The irony...

Study that shows that? Phone Post 3.0
It's in the same article you cited. Phone Post 3.0

"Cats don't give a fuck about you till you earn their respect, mainly feeding them."

LOL at this logic....so you'd rather be the bitch in the animal to human relationship.

You don't "earn" cat's respect....cat's don't possess respect, they may give affection but it's always for a self serving purpose, whether in the now or later...they are manipulating...not loving.....in other words, they don't give a fuck about you ever, if you're out of food.....you're out of a cat.

Dogs affection is unconditional, they're loyal not manipulating. They will stick with you regardless, if you run out of food...you still have a dog.

Did you see Meet The Parents and now you sprout that line whenever this subject comes up?

Why did the cat have brown paws?

http://time.com/2798972/studies-show-cat-people-are-smarter-than-dog-people/

I'll just leave that here.

Dogs are cool too, but I much rather own a cat, Less annoying, less upkeep and such