Why do i have a bad feeling ISIS

Or some other radical Islamic  group Is going to do a Xmas day attack? 

It's been too quiet.  I know about the truck yesterday and the cop killing Muslim in pa  but it's Christmas and those fuckers are crazy . Didn't they fuck up Germanys Xmas with a truck last year?

Dunno,  but I worry 

A number of attacks have happened this week.

you let them effect you mind and make you worry and they win. 

BruteDion -

Disagree, if it doesn’t affect you you’re not human. What’s mindblowing is no one is standing up to our governments who allow it to happen without making any provisions or changes 

Redneck -

A number of attacks have happened this week.

And a larger # haven't
Your welcome America

Kwang - I wonder how many cops will shoot people on Christmas?

I wonder how many toddlers will shoot someone with their pappy's new gun in Christmas?

These are both statistically more likely to happen.

You’re such a snowflake cuck. 

I wonder how many toddlers will shoot someone with their pappy's new gun in Christmas?

Not so sure about that. There have been two lone wolf  attacks in the past 2 days.

I'm talking about the big organized  one. 

I like the shirty analogy  of cops shooting dangerous perps as the same to Islamic terrorism tho. 

Not 

Over here in Germany they just busted a cell planning an attack on the Berlin Christmas market. These fucks are crazy and need to be annilhated. It wouldn’t surprise me if something big happened between now and New Years. In fact, ISIS put out a picture of Santa standing next to a box of dynamite with New York background with the caption “'We meet at Christmas in New York...soon”. 

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5121645/amp/ISIS-post-image-Santa-threatening-attack-New-York.html

Attacks have been foiled in Germany, London, Moscow, NYC and SF.

Seemore Butts - 

You’re such a snowflake cuck. 

this, fuck off you useless twat

Probably.

Whaddya gonna do?

shrugs

Because you’ve been brainwashed by western Media to be afraid of a scenario that is statistically very unlikely to happen.

you should be far more afraid of your neighbour shooting you if you’re in the states.. 

Dreville79 -
BruteDion -

Disagree, if it doesn’t affect you you’re not human. What’s mindblowing is no one is standing up to our governments who allow it to happen without making any provisions or changes 

Let's get a police state going. Curfews, stop and frisk, house to house searches at all hours of the night. If we are truly serious about stopping every attack, there really is no other way. 

That fat ginger got busted in CA

Some other a-rab shot up Pennsylvania the other night.

They're out there

Nobody is out xmas day they want maximum impact so more likely new years sales

Dreville79 -
BruteDion -

Im talking everyday citizens, assuming OP is one. I dont mean that for the military/goverment duh.

So your equating accidents to murded?

To everyone who says " o it's not a big deal because stystically you're more likely to die from this(insert anything)" I hope you're also pro gun and don't push gun control because statically you're more likely to die from just about anything else as well.

jpm995 -

So your equating accidents to murded?

I didn't know cops shooting people were 'accidents'

Nope. Santa will shut that shit down