Why do my DODGERS hate me?

If they didn't hate me, they wouldn't do this to me... Every... Single... Time. Phone Post 3.0

Just like the Tigers have done to me the past few years! Phone Post 3.0

Cardinals and Giants refuse to lose when playoff time comes along Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - Cardinals and Giants refuse to lose when playoff time comes along Phone Post 3.0
The Cardinals are the Bain of my existence.

The Giants... Well... We all know how dodger fans feel about those fucks.

I do hope when all is said and done, the Cards walk through SF like a hot knife through butter. Phone Post 3.0

Because they're bums.

Humm baby. Phone Post 3.0

You didn't cheer hard enough....

Neither did I... next time we need to sacrifice a Giants or Cards fan to one of our more ethnic fans to have them do a Santeria ritual or some shit.... Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - You didn't cheer hard enough....

Neither did I... next time we need to sacrifice a Giants or Cards fan to one of our more ethnic fans to have them do a Santeria ritual or some shit.... Phone Post 3.0
We need Jobu. Phone Post 3.0

Giants fan here.........

It wasn't as bad a meltdown as last year but the Dodgers need to go see the Tinman and get a heart.

The Dodgers have a better team than how they've ended up the last couple years. That pains me to type because they are the hated rival but holy shit they are dripping in talent. Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem -
King Of All Tenors - Cardinals and Giants refuse to lose when playoff time comes along Phone Post 3.0
The Cardinals are the Bain of my existence.

The Giants... Well... We all know how dodger fans feel about those fucks.

I do hope when all is said and done, the Cards walk through SF like a hot knife through butter. Phone Post 3.0
They feel pretty envious I'd imagine Phone Post 3.0

...........and I'm surprised that the Giants are up 2-1 in this series. Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem - 
JJitsu - You didn't cheer hard enough....

We need Jobu. Phone Post 3.0

The Rally Squirrel is more powerful than Jobu.

Why 165,000 games just for that baby jesus??!! Phone Post 3.0

Only Mexicans like the Dodgers. Phone Post 3.0

MegaCholo2000 - Only Mexicans like the Dodgers. Phone Post 3.0

My brother has season tickets to the Doyers. I ask him how do you get food there when you don't speak spanish. He gets mad.

I don't hate you OP Phone Post 3.0

Hey Capn, got respect for you bro but I'm a Giants fan and you know it's gonna hurt if we claim our 3rd championship in 5 years. Especially with the Dodgers having that huge payroll but still sitting at home. Go Gigantes! Phone Post 3.0

Minus One - Hey Capn, got respect for you bro but I'm a Giants fan and you know it's gonna hurt if we claim our 3rd championship in 5 years. Especially with the Dodgers having that huge payroll but still sitting at home. Go Gigantes! Phone Post 3.0
Giants fan since the mid-70's........I don't think we have the firepower in the bats this year. I hope they come alive but I don't think scoring 2-3 runs a game isn't going to get them past the Cardinals (assuming they hold on against the Nationals). Phone Post 3.0

All other sports teams I root for cause me so much pain but the redbirds make up for it.

It's not that they win the WS every year, nobody does. However, they are a quality origination that I know will always have a shot at the title. Rembert early in the year when the Brewers were obviously going to take over the central? Um, ok.

Not being a dick just an honest response. I feel your pain with the other teams I root for trust me. LA will be good again next year. Phone Post 3.0

Minus One - Hey Capn, got respect for you bro but I'm a Giants fan and you know it's gonna hurt if we claim our 3rd championship in 5 years. Especially with the Dodgers having that huge payroll but still sitting at home. Go Gigantes! Phone Post 3.0
Yes. Yes it would. Phone Post 3.0

I've been a lifelong Giants fan. 36 years old now. The Giants always lost the big games growing up. It was such a damn heart ache being a Giants fan. I can't believe how this team keeps winning now. I love it. Phone Post 3.0